Where will this world be on 20,000 years?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by CanIBeShaggy, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Aha, I'm sorry. But I think this world will be way more advanced than that. If were even here.

2. If we're still here, then I believe it'll be totally different. All empires fall eventually, it's just a matter of how long, and how much will remain. With the vast number of nuclear weapons in multiple hands, and growing tensions, who knows?

3. #24 yurigadaisukida, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    there aren't growing tensions

You are just being told there are because people benefit from chaos and conflict.

The world has never seen more peace than what we currently have.

And it gets better every day.

Remember. One violent news report doesn't mean the world is falling into chaos (though the news casters want you to think that)

-yuri

4. In less than 20,000 years Earth will be nothing more than the ghetto of our Species. We will have moved on, colonized other planets and will inhabit space stations in the far reaches of the cosmos. As a result of this, the poorest and scummiest of our species will reside mainly here on Earth.

It's at this point that you will not want to visit Earth. It's horrible climate and massively polluted air is nothing compared to the rampant murder and crime that you will see.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

5. Real prediction, or cool fiction idea?

6. Fact.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

7. Welp, when I died I skipped past the present into a couple thousand years to the future and I saw different life forms on the planet. So maybe an evolved species or we were wiped out and replaced :confused_2: .

8. 20,000 years my body will be recycled back into the planet some animal will eat dirt that I have fertilized human will eat animal, human will poo it out and the cycle continues. Hence I will live forever in a fashion.

Are you sure you weren't on another planet or that the different life forms were aliens who now live here?

10. I've been listening to some joe rogan podcasts lately and one point he often talks about is that there is this theory that humans are just a form of complex bacteria and humans whole aim is to destroy things for personal gain and just like and bacteria will kill an animal then consume it the same would be true for humans and the earth and we will just consume it and it turn kill ourselves off. I have no idea how long that might take or if its even true but it is an interesting theory to think about

11. Pretty positive. It was a rapid time skip from bang to present to future. Centered around earth.

12. When you died? Can you go into more detail about this? You experienced this? Was it you as a person seeing this from your perspective, or were you just observing it from third person or something?

13. 19,940 years after me being dead and giving a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #36 MaxK, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1210718-Cognito-Ergo-Sum.-Theory-of-Existence.#entry17917505

5 years ago roughly. Although my concept of existence is ever shifting so take from that post what you will, the death narrative withholding. That will never change.

15. More than likely. There mike be a few small tribes of humans that somehow manage to survive mass extinction but i think they will learn from our mistakes and won't let materialism get out of hand like it is now.

16. I heard if you drink the blood of a baby sea otter you will live forever.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

17. Most likely a smoking ball of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. that is a trick question.

It'll be here of course.