Cheap, good quality pen vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by coltondj, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Hey blades, looking for some advice here. I'm currently still living with my parents and have to make my pot smoking as discreet as possible. I've decided to fork out about $100-$175 on a pen vaporizer. Only looking for one that uses oil/wax/budder so it doesn't leave a strong scent in the house. Preferably something that looks somewhat similar to an ecigarrete since I have a few of those lying around. What would you guys suggest that I get? Looking for something durable and will last me a while. Thanks :)

2. #2 Mr_Krabs, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    If you already have e-cig style vape pens then another vape even a mechanical mod won't look out of place. If you want ultimate stealth simply switch to the liquid oils. Or if those pens you have are refillable just fill them with liquid concentrate oil.

Wax vaporizers are usually the glass globe variety but even then most non vape people wouldn't be able to recognize what globe style vaporizers are used for.Those also not familiar with concentrates also don't know about the concentrate liquid oils which can be mixed with flavored e-cig liquid. Vape those and simply mask the faint piney lemony scent with something like strawberry. No one can pick out anything and the vape cloud will mask anything since those synthetic flavors are so powerful.

3. Google Divine Tribe and follow the FuckComustion links. His site is "i need hemp", google it
    Cool stuff
    Read up on his atomizers.
    I suggest the 2 for 15 smooth ceramic rod. Best i've tried thus far, without breaking the bank. Tastes better than the KISS carts IMO, with less hassle.
    Hope this helps. I'm more than happy with my purchase. Buying stuff from private vendors off forums is my favorite thing to do now a days :)
    Good luck OP

4. Thanks guys, anybody else?

5. #5 hitops, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Have a look at the flowermate v5.0s looks like a ipod mini or mvp 2.0 vape mod smell is very low. Its all on board nevermind just seen you plan on using oils wax n such this only works with dry herb sorry