Best Stealth Vape No Budget?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Swagasm, Jan 9, 2015.

1. I don't know if you are agreeing with me or what. The unit itself is constantly cooking, so the smell not only comes from your mouth, but the device as well. If you are bringing a smokebuddy/sploof to the movies, you probably should have smoked before you got there. Maybe you should research oil/extract pens, as that may be what you are looking for. 

2. If I truly had no budget I would get a concentrate pen like the omicron lite and buy a pile of wax.

3. I suggest a Stealth Ascent vaporizer. If you keep your thumb on the screen no one will see or smell anything.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Vapes smell less & wont stick to cloths their not ninja stealth however. No matter what vape you use in a Theater it will get noticed you might as well blaze a blunt lol. I would vape before you go inside to watch a movie just my opinion. No budget vape get the sublimator after using it at home you won't make it to the movies trust me.

5. I was mid way into this edible when I wrote that . It didn't come out right so to clarify I agree with you on the negative reviews. I know Vito has said some positive comments on the new puffit x.I think that's the name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 lwien, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015

He also really likes the Vapir No2 and doesn't like running his vapor through any kind of water tool.     While I totally have the utmost respect for Vito, we differ quite a bit in our opinions which again goes to prove that taking any one persons opinion, be it mine, Vito's,  or anyone else's opinion is not a good idea and can't take the place of doing some research by reading various opinions from those who have demonstrated some credibility.    Ya gotta take 'em all in in order to make your decision.

Not aiming the above comments to you, Mrm.....but rather anyone else that may be reading this thread.

7. I 100% agree with you on this one. Reading others input on a forum to add to research on a item of interest or product. Can be great! but researching a product by cross-referencing multiple credible reviews done by people not compensated for it. It's a must to make a informed purchase. like you said got to take them all in. Well said.