Best Stealth Vape No Budget?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Swagasm, Jan 9, 2015.

1. #1 Swagasm, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Whats the best stealth vape for use in movie theaters and stuff no budget?

One that smells the least and that's the MFLB.

3. I second MFLB. Viva la Vape Mercenary is virtually no vapor as well. Lovin mine.

4. I'll third the MFLB, budget, and stealth.

5. #5 Swagasm, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    What about the Firefly? A smokebuddy will be used.

6. The FF is a fantastic vape. It's possibly the tastiest vape on the market. It's kind of like an MFLB on steroids. Be wary though the increased cloud production will cause more smell.

So if I'm looking for the best vape flavor wise Firefly?

8. Not necessarily so. While the Firefly does produce delicious vapor the mighty and crafty have been getting great reviews as well as the minivap. This is only talking about portables. Desktops are a whole different story.

9. Ok, which one would you recommend period.

10. If you want a vape for using in theaters and such then get the mflb
    If you want a good portable vape then get the crafty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. puffit would be stealth tho the vapor quality i hear is questionable

12. you heard wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Actually... the ratio of negative-to-positive reviews for the puffit is horrible from everything ive seen.

I'd love to hear your take on it though. I have asthma, so it'd be ridiculously stealthy for me lol.

14. For best stealth as far as form factor and smell go mflb.

15. Another recommendation for MFLB as the movie-theater vape of choice. :)

16. I disliked the battery part to a MFLB, I already have one. I never use it because of how annoying the battery is, and its really not that stealthy imo.

It's smells the least of any portable on the market and THAT is a huge plus in the stealth department.    Also, it's small enough that you can hide it in the palm of your hand.    That too is pretty stealthy.     But the low smell factor is a MAJOR plus, especially using it in a movie theater.

18.  People are going to disagree with me, and this comment will probably be overall useless, but PAX Ploom. It looks cool.

19. It has the form factor, but probably the smelliest portable on the market. 

20. It still smells though, a smokebuddy gets rid of most of the smell.