Need some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Needajob, Jan 9, 2015.

1. I was called today for an immediate job interview, but a few days ago I had a smoke. I bought an at home drug test to see if I am still positive. I have never seen something so faint in my entire life, and want to know what everyone here thinks. My interview is tomorrow I am confident I will get the job, and another site says the company drug tests. All feedback is really appreciated. image.jpg Also sorry for poor quality doing this from my cell

2. It clearly says you test positive for marijuana use. All we will tell you is to refrain from cannabis use until you're clear of drug testing...

3. I thought a faint line... No matter how faint indicates a negative reading

4. Doesn't the test say a line means a "POSITIVE"? Either way, if they do drug test it'll probably be more accurate than one picked up at a drugstore.

Either way, best of luck and hope you get the job man.

5. #5 BlazedRaccoon, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    This is from another thread but here's some advice to you "Needajob" from a seasoned stoner. First of all, that clearly says you test positive for THC. The "faint" thing doesn't matter, it's pretty clear to me you failed it.

Stop smoking for 2 weeks and you will be fine as long as you don't weigh a ton and smoke a pound a day.

Seriously I smoke 5-6 bowls a day and have pissed clean after just over a week... Without flushing my system or doing anything to try! :yay: Anyone who says it stays in your system for months or years must be smoking crack or eating edible mary jane stuff that stays in your system longer or something.

If you CAN'T wait 2 weeks before your test, overnight yourself a bottle of Quick Fix 6.1 from www.quickfixsynthetic.com it is only $40. Get the 3oz bottle because 2oz might not be enough. I have yet to try it myself but overall the reviews say it passes with flying colors. Just keep it out of sunlight and follow the directions to warm it up: microwave for 10 seconds w/o cap, then put cap back on and rubber band the included heating pad to it on the oposite side of the thermometor strip. Before going in to the testing facility take off the heating pad and put it in your tighty whiteys or bra so it stays nice and warm. Then before you put it in to the cup use the thermometer on the side of the bottle to make sure it's in the right temp range (between 95-98). If it's too cold you're out of luck. So make sure to warm that sucker up! If it's a little too warm blow on it once it's in the cup. If it's way too warm try dipping the 3oz bottle in to the toliet water for 1 second to cool it down. In any case shake the Quick Fix a bit at the last minuite to give it some bubbles. The most common problems with Quick Fix are said to be slightly too bright color, no odor, and no bubbles. Can't really fix the first two problems... But apparently they can't reject your sample due to slightly off color or a sniff test.

I bought one myself just in case I don't have time before my pre-employment which might be coming up soon. I've already been clean for a couple days and don't intend to light up again until I get another job. I really don't trust using Quick Fix even after all the positive reviews, but I really need a job right now so I applied for 4 jobs that dont drug test and 1 that does: Game Stop. If Game Stop calls me up and I get a DT I will post the results of my Quick Fix 6.1 here and elsewhere on Grass City because I appreciated reading other's Quick Fix reviews. I can't wait until next week, then I can start applying for real jobs instead of these stepping stone jobs, and I can tell them to buzz off if they call after I get a real job.

:smoking: Toke on friends!!

Quick Fix works!
    Earlier this year I started sending out my resume like it was spam. It didn't matter what the job was for as long as it required a degree, I submitted my resume for consideration. Within a week or two of this I get a bite from a company that was actually hiring for a potion that truly suites my skills and desired career path. Perfect right? Well a few days after prescreening calls and assessment tests, I went back and looked at the listing I applied to, glassdoor and their website to do a bit of research as to what I was getting myself into. I realized this company does preemployment drug screenings. I told myself before, when you have a degree you don't have to pee. Obviously that's not a true statement, it's just my motto. I don't want a job that wants to overstep their boundaries into my personal life. I never smoke before or during work, therefore there's no reason to look into my private life.

Now, I was given about 4 weeks notice as to when my interview was. But I knew there was no way I was going to stop smoking. I searched for days (hours upon hours for days on end) to find a solution I had confidence in. Quick Fix seemed to be the best option I could find. 

I decided to go a head and get the 3oz 6.1 formula. Although I do not live in a state that tests for uric acid as a market to validate the sample against, I wanted to take no chances. It only took 2 or three days to arrive after purchase, but I'm only 2 states away. The week leading up to the test after being offered the position was torture. I watched every video I could on proper usage and review over and over again. I was nervous. 

The day of the test, I decided to go a head and open the heat pack about an hour before I was ready to leave to go take the test. Probably unnecessary because the instructions tell you if you do not have access to a microwave, the heat pack can warm it to temp but it will take an hour. I just wanted to make sure it was warm... I placed the bottle in a glass and poped it in the microwave like that. Because you heat it with the lid off, and my luck is I'd knock it over grabbing it out before recapping it. Heated if for 10 secs, not enough another 4 and it was to warm. But figured it would be good by the time i got there and took the test. So I wrapped it to my inner thigh, drove there with the solid cap on it. Took it out in the parking lot to check temp (98 perfect) and replace the solid cap with the poor cap. Shoved it back into place, and walked in.
    The test was at LabCorp. I waited about 20 minutes before being called back. We grabbed the cup and went back to the restroom. I was never made to empty my pockets although I was prepared just in case. She walks out, turns the water off for the room and lets me do my thing. 

So, using the 3oz bottle with the pour cap, I started to fill up the sample. I get about halfway through before I needing to resqueez the bottle, and you hear the air being sucked back into the plastic bottle and I panicked and poured a bunch on my hand. Added a little more to the sample and decided that was enough (had about a quarter of QF left and almost filled the sample). Pocked the QF, whipped out the real thing, and tried to pee in the toilet for "authenticity" and struggled hahaha drip drip drip.
    Anyway, sample came in at temp. Three days later I received the notification that all preemployment screenings came back fine (drug background credit) and was all set to start the day we already planned for.

This was a LabCorp, 10 panel urine test in the state of NJ. Sample was processed and tested at the same location it was collected (meaning sample tested in the state and not sent off to a different location possibly out of the state winch may or may not have different standards used). The test was taken the last week of February, 2015. It works!

7. I doubt if more advice will help.  OP had his interview a couple of months ago.

8. You are correct, if the line is faint but there and it gets sent to the lab for confirmation it will test negative I'd say 95+% of the time. 

That's okay, lots of people still ask this type of question...note how if you type drug test questions into google you'll get results from GC, cannabis.com and marijuana.com..sometimes from years back..lol

The cut off image on the handle of the test clearly shows that a line at the top like that is a positive reading.

10. I fucking hate the notion of 'drug tests'....never been asked to take one, never would if asked.

11. When I was on parole I'd never stop smoking and always just get a sample from somebody with an open announcement randomly on a bus
    Worked every time I shit you not

12. No, the line at the top is next to the C - for Control. It's always there unless the specimen is tampered with or too dilute.

Gotcha, thanks

14. You weren't monitored for your drug tests while on parole?

15. dude would follow me in the Jon but allow me to face away thus I made it thru (maybe my massively oversized phallus is embarrassing to other gents)

16. Maybe that's it.  I know they always wanted to see my urine come from the source but I'm not massively oversized.

17. Grace a God bro