Next states most likely to legalize?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HighAsFucc, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Im thinking eventually the whole us will be legalized eventually but what states you guys think are next up im hoping Rhode Island is cus thats wear im at ri has the biggest percentage of pot smokers out of all the states so im hopping that all those people go out and vote for it to be legal

2. i'm hoping Kansas, Texas, Florida and New Jersey all go recreational. Fuck it. New York too.

3. Los Angeles would be nice

Fuck the pigs

4. If Missouri could get signatures to go to ballot, it would pass. But last time they didn't even get half of what they needed. So I doubt they will do much better this time around.

5. I'm hoping New York not only because I live there but there is a vote coming sometime this month

6. #6 123burnthattree, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Nevada had enough signatures for legislators to vote on it this year and if they don't, then it will be on the 2016 ballot

7. VT!

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Florida 2016.

9. For my Canadian pot heads im guessing Quebec will prolly legalize in the next 3-4 years, its already pretty much legal though got caught with an eight and the cop just said he used to toke and let me go hahahah