Help me pick out a new car

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Ploxxies, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Most of the cheap is300's seem to be manual and clearly beat on...also a lot of them are swapped too now kinda like the sc300 manual revolution once people realized you can swap the supra trans in them everyone did it....
    I see them for sale fairly consistently within a good 200 mile radius of me.
    But for sure autos are more common and arguably the best yet choice if you want most likely clean well maintained one.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. Sorry just read the no neon part

3. Consider the individual cars maintenance history over its looks or the HP its making. A pretty lawn ornament is still useless.

4. This is good info haha all depends on the cars, I've been around 5 different srt4's and they've all been reliable

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. The cara themselves are solid. Its dumbass owners who abuse them, mod them improperly, and fail to maintain them that ruin them. Kind of like DSMs.

6. Not sure if your name is related, but I've never seen a clean talon where I'm from haha love those also though...DSM's in general

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. probably because noone knows how to drive where you live lmfao.

8. can you make a list of the stuff your buying it for ? 

9. #29 cannabisdayzzzd, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    There is no v6 fox body

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Or because one specific model had never been overly popular, leading many to purchase USA cars. You are such are troll, can you please contribute to a thread, rather than continue to hound any post that does not agree with your opinion or mentality. Trolly troll troll

11. I4, turbo i4 or v8 right?

12. Dam never knew there was no v6 fox body

13. There was the SVO, turbo 4. The fox4 got the v6, which is similar to the one in the ranger I think.

14. yessir

15. Yes. If he spends five grand he will easily find a fast one.

16. I see ALOT of really clean fox body's for around 5 grand can't go wrong..

17. Orlly???

\tFourth generation (1994–2004)Main article: Ford Mustang (fourth generation)
    [​IMG]<div>2002 Ford Mustang convertible

</div>In autumn 1993 the Mustang underwent its first major redesign in fifteen years. Code-named "SN-95" by the automaker for 1994-1998, it was based on an updated version of the rear-wheel drive Fox platform called "Fox-4." which was the name for the "new edge" body style car 1999-2004. The new styling by Patrick Schiavone incorporated several styling cues from earlier Mustangs.<sup>[46]</sup> For the first time since 1974, a hatchback coupe model was unavailable.
    This generation was the first one to be officially sold in Australia by Ford Australia. Due to the fact that this iteration was never designed for right-hand-drive, Ford Australia contracted Tickford to individually convert 250 Mustangs and modify them to meet Australian Design Rules.<sup>[47]</sup>
    The base model came with a 3.8 OHV V6 (232 cid) engine rated at 145 bhp (108 kW) in 1994 and 1995, or 150 bhp (110 kW) (1996–1998), and was mated to a standard 5-speed manual transmission or optional 4-speed automatic. Though initially used in the 1994 and 1995 Mustang GT and Cobra, Ford retired the 302 cid pushrod small-block V8 after nearly 30 years of use, replacing it with the newer Modular 4.6 L (281 cid) SOHC V8 in the 1996 Mustang GT. The 4.6 L V8 was initially rated at 215 bhp (160 kW), 1996–1997, but was later increased to 225 bhp (168 kW) in 1998.<sup>[48]</sup>

18. That's not a fox body bud^

19. They quit making fox bodies in 93.