Autoflower grow journal. 2nd grow doing great

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by deeppurple99, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Heres how i lst by tying plants round the pot

Attached Files:

2. So sorta like what I am doing with the yarn?

3. Yes but as the plant reaches up for the light i tie her down and keep goin round the pot with the new growth then once i flip to 12/12 continue tying any new shoots down untill the stretch is finished the soft ties prevent damage to the stems imo

4. So I broke H&g law and added a second dose of Top Booster. (only supposed to run for 1 week) 

Its supposed to be like pk14 with added iron. 
    I also have read it has toxins that force the plant into late bloom.  I added some 2 weeks ago for 3 days and just added some more (now that the plants are starting to flower)

From what I read the top booster will cause the plants to end sooner and force bud production.

I took Ph right before adding and was at 5.8    after adding Top booster spiked to 6.6. I corrected it down to 6.2 but don't want to add too much Ph down right after adding the additives.

Anybody have experience with Top booster?  

5. Here are some pics from this morning, of the bud-sites coming along nicely.
    IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0262.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0265.JPG
    You guys think I should add a resin booster to my nutes? I feel like H&G gears towards yield, and i would like to see good resin production as well as yield.

I am about to make a trip to the hydro store, so any advice would be great. Specifically on early flower-mid nutes!

Be aware I am running H&G lineup already, so resin boosting additives are what I am looking for.

Thanks!

6. #46 deeppurple99, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I bought Terpinator.

It is supposed to help stimulate resin gland production. It says 5 ml/gal during veg and 10-30ml/gal during flowering.

I just added about 5ml per gal, but not sure how much to add along with H&G products.

Anybody have any experience with this stuff?

7. Hey guys day 56 Update! 

I added more Terpinator (10-ml/gal) and they seem to be liking it so far.

Also I switched from 14-10 to 15-9 today on the breeder's recommendation

Tommy G
    :|Sweet Seeds|:

Yes, autoflowering plants will always do better with 18/6 than with 12/12 or even 14/10. They will probably produce a bit more and the flowers will be more compact.

I would leave it with 14/10 just for another 5 days and then every 5 days I would increase it 1 hour.

Cheers!!

tommy

Here are some pics of the tall girl (who finally stopped stretching)
    IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0268.JPG

and here are a couple of the short fat woman
    IMG_0272.JPG IMG_0273.JPG

8. day 62 update.
     Upped the terpinator and added top shooter last night. Also switched from lights from  15-9 to 16-8 

Coming along Nicely. Starting to form crystals. WHat do you guys think? how much longer?

IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0292.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

9. I have always just followed H&G DWC feed chart for feedings, but
    I finally got a ppm meter. I am using some new nutes so I want to checkup on whats going on in the res.

I read my pseudo-filtered tap water at 333 ppm. (I have been using the whole grow)

I just checked my res and its at 1100ppm. 1100-300 from tap water=800ppm. The last water change was saturday eve, so 2 nights ago. The way I figure, It has 800 ppm after 2 days so I am right in the perfect zone. 

correct?

masters have anything to say?  I appreciate my 3 loyal followers but I was kinda hoping for some expert input by now. 

10. How was the yield?