Getting back in the game, looking for input on lights for a 4x4 space

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by yomandude, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Exactly my case, got busted by the landlord and she said you have to get rid of it, a tent wouldve been a breeze to dissassemble and reinstall my 2x2x6 cab was a pain to get down and back up again, and i was lucky the 6ft panels fit in my car lol

2. exactly my point.

3. But my situation has gotta worse I have a big grow but my 2 pit's keep them for not going in the room for now lol. I've been living and growing for the last 4 years here, but not on the scale I'm on now. I miss growing for a dispensary.

Yeah, that could certainly be a problem If you don't have a truck.  Or if you rent.  And Pity's are great for piece of mind for sure!=)

Aw man.  You had to shut her down?  Too bad man.  How'd your landlord find out?

Take it easy,

Plaid

BTW, Just split my short box into two chambers,

View attachment 151429

PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

They had to bleed the water ''radiators'' heaters (not sure what the correct term in english is..). I locked my bedroom door, hoping they wouldn't go in, but the landlord still went in...

They saw my big ass cabinet with an insulated duct going out the window, they opened it and saw what was inside... The landlord did compliment me on my set up though! :p hahaha

I found someone to finish the job so I moved everything at his place... It was really stressfull to do a half hour drive with 2x 2oz plants halfway into flowering in the passenger seat hahahaha. We split everything 50/50 :p