12 Dead in Paris After Islamic Gunmen Invade Satirical Newspaper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bluntzilla420, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Ah a good sledge and a bit of sweat and you could bate anything into a boat... :)

Watched Noah the other night, if you have not watched it yet, don't. Trust me.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

2. How did these people get away with it in Paris with C.C.Tv, helecopters hundreds of Gendarmes etc. I'm in rural France and couldnt get away with nicking a loaf of bread without being rugby tackled by dibble or crabbers . And this happenened the same day as an anti Muslim march in Germany. I do not believe Muslims were responsible!!!!!.Order from chaos ,unseen enemy ,war on terror .how will anyone know when we win. Save us from the unknown enemy,more police,more control,less freedom for you and me !!!!! FOR OUR OWN GOOD!!Manipulation of public opinion in order to whittle away our liberty, God is great, people are evil but who is REALLY responsible for this attrocity? we might never know ,but in France we will no doubt pay the heaviest price as usual. My thoughts and prayers go out to my countrymen and their Families .And God help us all!!!

it's far too late to stay out of "it" and because we've been in "it" for many centuries, it will be hard to simply untangle, as you suggest we do.  they are here because we were there first, to take their stuff, fuck with their culture and to "fix" and or exploit their history to suit our needs.

it's a mess.

4. Billboards are ignored, it's been tried.  It ignites some controversy, but religion has more money and usually they win.    We need deprogramming camps, classes in schools which tell the true story of religion, and other measures.  

I really don't have much hope for the human race, they're genetically fucked and prone to believing in all the wrong stuff.  We need a major dose of reality, and beyond.  Maybe strong psychedelic drugs should be legalized and administered correctly.  I don't know of any other way to cure this insanity.  

5. They are not without fault, even historically - nobody is.  

what do you mean?

7. Islam - do you think that they've never done anything wrong to anybody?  

8. I'm almost certain that religion exists partly because of psychedelics.

9. The bad religions of today probably exist due to the shortage of psychedelics thousands of years ago when the supplies dwindled.  As the alcohol-death religion of Christianity grew, they stomped out the remnant pagans such as Druids.     

10. Trained? Yes def.  Anything more is speculation but it does seem a bit fishy to me.

11. Time to drone strike France, lets do this Obama!!

12. Apparently they told people to tell the media it was Yemeni Al Qaeda. I wouldn't be surprised of they'd spent plenty of time in Iraq/Syria chopping off heads and that's where their equipment came from.

Plenty of normal Muslims condemning the attack:
    http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/01/not-in-our-name-muslims-respond-in-revulsion-to-charlie-hebdo-shooting/

One of the most high profile British Muslims, Mehd Hasan has spend most of today condemning the attacks on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan

Sayeeda Warsi, a well known Muslim Conservative politician and has also condemned these attacks
    https://twitter.com/SayeedaWarsi

13. They basically just handed the French Presidency to Marine Le Pen and the National Front. 

They are extremists, They don't give a fuck. They are this close to being Nihilists.

15. Actions speak louder than words.  

16. Generic soundbites are not sound arguments.

What are ordinary Muslims like Mehdi Hasan and Sayeeda Warsi supposed to do then in your opinion? Personally track down and kill the Al Qaeda scum?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/07/muslims-respond-charlie-hebdo_n_6429710.html
    The Union of Islamic Organizations of France also responded on its website, writing: “The UOIF condemns in the strongest terms this criminal attack, and these horrible murders. The UOIF expresses its deepest condolences to the families and all the employees of Charlie Weekly.”
    Hassen Chalghoumi, imam of the Drancy mosque in Paris's Seine-Saint-Denis suburb, spoke with France's BFM TV and condemned the attackers, saying, "Their barbarism has nothing to do with Islam."
    "I am extremely angry," Chalghoumi said. "These are criminals, barbarians. They have sold their soul to hell. This is not freedom. This is not Islam and I hope the French will come out united at the end of this."
    Countless Muslim activists, leaders and authors took to social media Wednesday to express horror and dismay at the attack: (embedded Facebook posts and Tweets on link)
    </blockquote>

17. Closet racists, antisemites, islamophobes, homophobes and a Russian 5th column taking over France? Well that's just great /sarcasm.

18. I don't expect "ordinary" Muslims to act any differently than they have in the past, which is to do basically nothing.  

This religion is a breeding ground for war, hatred, and all sorts of violence, yet they cling to it and defend it even as it continues to grow and pollute the world with it's insanity.  

I have no use for any religion, and Islam is the worst one on the planet right now.   We are not their caretakers, nor should we continue to be their "martyrs".   Only an idiot would do this.  Let them sort it out among themselves, and leave us out of it. 

19. hows that multiculturalism working out, europe?