12 Dead in Paris After Islamic Gunmen Invade Satirical Newspaper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bluntzilla420, Jan 7, 2015.

1. http://www.freep.com/story/news/world/2015/01/07/france-charlie-hebdo-satirical-publisher/21377861/

"Cartoonist Corine Rey, also known as "Coco," told the weekly Humanité that she was forced at gunpoint to allow the men inside the building..
    'They shot (cartoonistss) Wolinski, Cabu… it lasted about five minutes,' she told the newespaper,according to France24. 'I took cover under a desk… they spoke perfect French… they said they were Al Qaida," Rey was quoted as saying.'"
    Religious extremists. Eff religion

2. How many wakeup calls is it going to take until something is done about this barbarous fanaticism?  We need to do exactly what they want: End all relations with Islamic societies, and stop allowing Muslim immigration.  Or, we can continue as we are and face more and more murderous terrorist attacks.  

B-b-but that's racist and not progressive. Europe needs open borders to show how inclusive and tolerant they are.

4. #4 SmokinP, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    Yip that's right panic, hysteria and racist views are what's needed.

These chaps are extremists, they do not represent 99.9% of Muslims. Similar to how the KKK do not represent Christian America.

But don't let me stop the circle wank over a pure non Muslim world.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

5. #5 SmokinP, Jan 7, 2015
    Dp

6. #6 ReturnFire333, Jan 7, 2015

Ban all the muslims! Evil!. Christian extremists need no attention though. That's how you come across.

Also, HOW DID GUN CONTROL NOT STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? THOSE CRIMINALS HAVE GUNS THE FUCK?!

7. #7 ReturnFire333, Jan 7, 2015
    Seriously though, how simpleminded and foolish are these damn extremists that they don't realize all they're doing is creating even more of a negative portrayal of their religion/culture. Why don't they just write letters to the place and try to get publicity when the newspaper place ignores them,

Also why did that guy get shot in the head with a 7.62 and there was no blood.

how will they figure out whether the immigrants are muslim or not?
    is there a blood test for that or something?

9. That doesn't matter. In garrisons world if you don't bleed red, white and blue and you ain't white, you ain't right. 'Murica dammit!

10. There's common sense, but it's not so common.

We cut them off the same way we cut off Cuba, North Korea, Iran and other countries.   Would it completely end the problem?  Probably not, but it will make the Muslims think twice about the current state of their religious fanatics, and their religion in general.  

As far as Christianity, for those who make comparisons, the pope and religious leaders like him should be all brought before a world tribunal to answer for their organizations' role in crimes against humanity.  

They all need to be cut down to size, but Islam is the worst one, so I would just tell them we don't need or want their oil.   

I'd like them to be our friends, allies, and partners, but it just is not possible until this scourge of religion is dealt with.  

11. #11 ReturnFire333, Jan 7, 2015

Yes, because extremists represent the majority of the muslim population. Just like as SmokinP said, KKK represents Christians.

Also we're not talking about the pope when talking about Christian extremist comparisons, we're talking about Christian extremist bombings and shootings. Pope doesn't do those.

We need to talk about how to deal with extremists, not innocent muslims. A good step to start? Give law abiding European citizens guns, make extremists think twice about carrying out their attacks.

what about the millions of peaceful muslims already living in the US?
    kick them out?

13. Garrison fool-heartedly doesn't differtiante between an extremist minority and a normal citizen majority. Something I would expect of a Faux newser.

14. It does not matter how many people from this movement they represent, the Muslims have not shown a willingness to stop the extremists.  This religion pits the various factions against each other, and all of them are against united, to some degree or another, against non-Islamic people.  

Freedom of speech and religion are not an option with Islam, nor is very much else in Western Society to these zealots.  

The best thing to do is let them fight it out among themselves, and stay out of it unless they declare war against us, or attack us - then we will have to defend ourselves.  

Christians do not understand how to deal with religious nuts, because they're not objective.   We'd sooner elect a Muslim to the White House than a qualified Atheist.   John Kerry mentioned, this morning on TV from Washington, that an iman he knew said that the journalists killed in Paris were "martyrs". That may well be true, but it's time to abandon this, and think with our heads, not some worn-out bible, koran, or other religious text. 

15. Why don't we crucify organized religion?

It does more harm than good.

16. #16 garrison68, Jan 7, 2015
    I think they could stay.  Europe is worse, they're much more resentful and prone to violence there.  

It's really a question of what do the terrorists want.  Would we rather have war, or open immigration?  If we choose the latter, the West is going to be attacked again and again.  

I am simply in favor of creating peace by listening to the terrorists, not because I like them, but because obviously we will not win unless we change our strategy.  We must put the Muslims themselves in charge of eradicating terrorism, and the best way to do that is to give them a chance to clean up their own backyard.  

it amazes me that people believe in that nonsense in this day and age..
    i understand why folks in the 1500's believed in it..
    but in 2015?
    people believing that you could fit over 10 million species of animal on a single boat?
    i'll never get it..

18. #18 SmokinP, Jan 7, 2015
    Anyone else watch the various videos doing the rounds and think the gunmen looked more like military rather than the usual "Allah Akbar" types ?

What is with the masks and fleeing the scene ?
    The snack bar lads usually want to be known (martyrs/heroes) and dispatched to their 72 girlfriends.
    No group has claimed the attack either.

Strange...

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

19. It's worse than believing in believing in biblical fairy tales.  Our leaders respect and honor those from the lowest profession in human history - the priestcraft.  Religion thrives on strife, poverty, ignorance, suffering and greed.  To eliminate these things, you have to eliminate religion first, and it's leaders must be exposed for the liars that they are.    

20. That wouldn't work because their are extremists who are born in the country. What we need is an aggressive anti religion campaign so these next few generations are deterred from such ignorant beliefs. 

I'm thinking billboards. They always work.
    [​IMG]