1st bagseed 2015

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Killabudz402, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Making my order to the vault today. I'm wanting photos and to try some autos. So for photos I'm going with pineapple chunk... For autos I'm stuck between AK and critical mass!' Any suggestions!?!

2. Day 47!!

You guys think it's too early to take a lil sample bud??

Attached Files:

3. There isn't much "bud" yet. All of those hairs will swell up and turn into that big bud your looking for in a few weeks. Just be patient. You'll see...

4. Hey everyone. It's day say 54 around here an things are very fragrant !

Plant 1..
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Plant2... image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

5. I need help!! Does anyone have an idea what's going on here. Leaves on the main cola are becoming dry, crispy an some art even dying.. This is only happening on the main cola, as the rest of the plant is not experiencing this!! An ideas?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427174292.960695.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427174306.300253.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Looks like too much n and possibly too much water but if you're flushing you should be okay.. You're towards the end as it is.

7. No I am not flushing just yet still have clear trichs..

8. That's what I was thinking too. It's just soo weird.. Both plants are getting the name Nutes an the other has no issue at all.. Thank you both for responding so quick! Anything you'd recommend, im all for!

Also I did let them dry out completely last week and the leaves on the whole plant dropped dramatically. So idk if it's too much water.

9. #70 Killabudz402, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Vault order showed up today. Pics when I get home! Big thanks to Jack @ The Vault for great cust service an delivery speed. Can't wait to start this second grow!!

10. Only thing with bag seed is each strain could be different. Each may like different amounts of food, heat, humidity, etc. definitely looks like a bit much N.

I'd let her dry all the way up and feed regular ph water from here on out.

Or maybe some light molasses. But I wouldn't feed anymore! Hardest thing to do is "LIFTA" (leave it the fuck alone!)

Looking good though! As this is a game of learning curves!!

I think you'll be much happier when you know what you're growing and can research their tendencies and whatnot!! Little late but subd bro!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360397-Willie-Haze%27s-Indoor-Stank-Garden

11. #72 Killabudz402, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Yea it does look like too much N. I'm going to take your advice an go with plain water until the end. I'm ready to get this pineapple chunk and royal queen special kush #1. I appreciate you droppin by Haze!

Sent from the future using past technology!

12. I ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427340087.400571.jpg

Order is in! Germinating 2 of the pineapple chunks tonight!

13. #74 Killabudz402, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Day 58 officially started to flush today. Each plant received a half gallon of plain water! some stems are starting to bend due to bud weight! 😱... I was lazy last night so the pineapple chunk was placed into germ tonight lol. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427432050.927027.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427432068.235881.jpg

14. So 1 pineapple chunk has cracked so far. Should be ready to go tomorrow or early Sunday. Waiting for the second to pop. Also put the RQ special kush #1 into germ today. Heading to the Hydro store tomorro to pick up some coco !

15. Picked up 40 liters of compressed coco fro Canna Coco! Both pineapple chunks have popped. Waiting for tail to get a lil longer. Also waiting for special kush#1 to pop!

16. #77 Killabudz402, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    So today was a productive day. I light proofed the flower area so I could build my "2 week" veg area until my current harvest.

So finished all that an Seen that the 2 pineapple chunks are ready to go! Dropped them in some coco tonight..(hope it wasent too wet). The special kush looks like it will be ready to go in tomorrow.

17. #79 Killabudz402, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Im hoping for a couple surprises myself! planting the special kush #1 when I get home from work!

18. So it's day 62 from flip. Starting to get mixed trichs on the main cola. Amber an cloudy, rest of the plant is cloudy and some a few clear an those random ambers everywhere. Wondering id in going to have to chop main cola first then the rest. Wanted to hang the plant as a whole but if it increases yield I may go that route.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427757814.431794.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427757827.722045.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427757846.815586.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427757861.827554.jpg