1st bagseed 2015

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Killabudz402, Jan 7, 2015.

1. With these being random bagseed, I'm kinda rushing to get them done. I am placing an order at The Vault for some premium known strains! If I pull an Oz per plant dry this run then I'm satisfied till the next =)!

2. So finally for some pic updates. This first pic is of one of the plants. The second pic is the top of 2 plants, both LST'd image.jpg image.jpg

This one is plant #3
    image.jpg

Plants are maybe 10 to 12 inches tall at 31 days today.

Attached Files:

3. Looks good bro! I'm along for the ride!!

4. Well I think I have a male! Ughh will let it go another day or so for confirmation..
    I appreciate you!

5. The anticipation to get off work an determine sex is KILLING me. 3 more hours!!

6. Hard to see but I think this guy has gots to go! Think there is another but still waiting.

Attached Files:

7. They are looking nice. :) good job. I have the same issue, but you are a lot further a long. I have two Afghani's that I am unsure about mixed in with my veggies but they are just babies. An old friend of mine told me to get a magnifying glass. Then you can zoom up in on them as soon as possible. I picked one up at Lowe's when I was getting more lights. It was $7

Attached Files:

8. Well it's been a while City! I am down to 2 plants. One was 100% male an they other a hermie. I'm not too sure on one of the last 2 remaining as it could be hermie too.. No balls yet! I do have pistils growing now. Hard to see with my camera, but here's an update. They were flipped 13 days ago.. This bagseed grow has me partially pissed, but really excited knowing what I can accomplish with some good breeds!

Is there a certain time during flowering I should stop lollipopping. I do a few branches every other day or so to maybe prevent as much stress! But I don't wanna keep it up too far into flowering!

Attached Files:

9. I typically do any real training within the first 2 weeks of flower when they are really streaching

10. Damn bro and looking good hopefully 2 others are women aha gl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. So this is one small update for one HAPPY grower. First psitil pics. I'm excited.
    Is there a time I should stop foiler feeding? I'm 15 days into flowering right now.. Probably 12 from date of sex shown!

Should I change all my bulbs to 2300k spectrum. Or is a mix still good?

Any bud enhancers recommended. I'm already in search of some blackstrap molasses. But any company's God anything to pack on some weight or sweeteners? Few Til pics exposing her sexy hairs!

First 3 picks are from plant 1

Attached Files:

12. So I got a lil brave an decided to do one more serious LST tonight on one of the plants.. 😳 image.jpg
    Bent the main cola completely over... One last time..

13. Well it's day 18 from flip. They are still stretching like crazy.. Having to raise my lights everyday at this point. Couple pics...

Attached Files:

14. 3 weeks comes to a close as today is day 21 of flowering. The frost is finally starting =)!!
    First 5 pics are of "chunky" aka plant 1
    Last pics are of "musty".. (Hadda come up with some sort of names for now lol)

Attached Files:

15. Day 30 since flip!

Attached Files:

16. Well upward growth looks to have sopped! Buds are starting to stack an fill in now. Day 32

I have a yellowing problem on the tops of one of the ladies, the other is perfectly healthy.

Most likely making an order to the vault this upcoming week. Excited for some good known strains!

Attached Files:

17. Some thick looking sativas you got there my friend!

18. Day 39. Can't tell if the yellowing on the one plant is getting any better!
    First three pictures are of the bigger girl. Last 3 are of the girl whose yellowing!

Attached Files:

19. How's the nutes? Looks like I see a lot of canoes... (Leaves curling) Flowers looking good though

20. I'm guessing that's what it is. Using the fox farm trio so hoping it gets better! Temps have been high too!