Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking on probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ketchupandmustard, Jan 6, 2015.

1. I'm on probation for 3 months and it's been one month. I have a meeting with my probation officer in a week but she said that after this meeting it will be a "silent probation" so I won't hear from her unless I get into trouble. she is drug testing me this next meeting because last test I didn't pass the month before.. so she just told me that she would give me a little bit of time to clean up (I hadn't smoked for two weeks before this but when I came in I was sick and dehydrated) smoking helps a lot with my bipolar/anxiety/insomnia but in michigan I don't think you can get a card for that.. should I be safe to smoke after this meeting? my probation ends in February.

2. What would you tell your children if they asked you this question?

Id say, son, dont be a dumbass.
    ~ poke

3. Dude why even risk fucking it up? You have some serious priority issues if you're thinking about smoking. It's freaking 3 months! And you don't even have to do anything...

Drink casually for the next 3 months...

It's not that hard to quit for 3 months and if you fuck up the consequences will be much worse. 

And then we'll see a thread asking how to smoke while on color code :rolleyes:

4. 3 months is not that long. There are people on here who are doing probation for years. So, I can imagine how hard it is for them. Lucky you your PO gave you time to be clean.

5. my friend is on probation for 2 years lol he's only 16

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Grow up. Don't be dumb about your situation. 3 months boohoo. Learn from your mistakes

7. Dude, if your probation ends next month, why would you risk not smoking for even longer? Just wait, it will be well worth it.

8. yes be safe and wait until after the meeting.

9. "smoking on probation"

Is a good way to wind up in jail.

10. Lol, love your truth sig haha

11. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum