You know whats bullshit? government want people to grow weed even though its illegal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by james.wolverine97, Jan 6, 2015.

1. #1 james.wolverine97, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    So basically it seems people/shops and seed banks get away with selling seeds descriptively stating name, strain, THC level, why may I ask? "fishing" "eating" collection, why do you need to know the strain for fishing? you care about how the fishes last meal will taste? lol and isn't it a little expensive bait? but they can't talk about "germination/grow", and why aren't the seeds not sterile meaning they've been killed and cannot be germinated.
    Now, I'm not righting that ^ to go again cannabis, wrong
    What I want to know why is the government leaving these loop holes open?, do they enjoy seizing free money "money laundering"  from people and vehicles? and spending 4/5 budget of the narcotics unit just on cannabis
    They make so much money from seizing peoples drugs and property.
    They also get bonus salary based on their arrest rates/searches and giving people criminal records, so if weed was to be legal police would be out of business.
    Discuss... 

2. Seed banks get away with it because they are selling them for 'genetic preservation' to be used when it becomes legal. The seeds are legal in the UK, which is exactly why 95% of seed banks are in the UK.

3. THAT'S what I mean? why aren't they illegal in the UK? clearly they wont be legal anytime soon so why? common reasons it states while it's not illegal because it's used for eating/fishing/collection which I don't think is okay to state all this information for 1 seed if it's not going to be germinated, government purposely has left this loop hole open to make plenty of profit from it.

4. Hmm...very convincing. Why didn't I think of that argument?

Hahaha

5. #6 james.wolverine97, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015

Attached Files:

6. I like that cat