Your Most Disappointing Movies of 2014?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by foxforcefive, Jan 6, 2015.

Maybe my expectations were too high.  I really had no expectations for the first, I didn't care about it when it came out (I saw a few episodes of the show back in the day, but didn't really care about a movie), and didn't see it until a year or so later.  But I loved it.  So my expectations were high for the second, and to me it just seemed like the same movie again.  It had some really funny parts though, and I didn't hate it, I just found it disappointing.

2. I feel you.

3. #43 HugeEgo, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015

I completely forgot about this movie, thanks for posting this, it reminded me i needed to watch it, 

(a few hours and a google search later....)

I enjoyed the movie, i agree the comedy was no existent but i enjoyed the movie for what it was, At the very least it was something different which is very important in a time when everything feels the same, 

For me the funniest part was the eminem cameo, that did make me laugh,

I would love to see a t.v show like that in real life, rappers come on the show and the host reads their rhymes and tries to make sense of it all, maybe he plays the role of councillor somewhat aswell ? I think it could work as a comedy show, It wouldn't have long shelf life but it could work for a season, 

4. Guardians of the Galaxy