Your Most Disappointing Movies of 2014?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by foxforcefive, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Interstellar was sooooo good dude omg best shit ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Exodus gods + kings, I cant handle jewish propaganda being forced upon me

3. I fell asleep to that in the theatre...never before have I fallen asleep in a movie theatre.

I was close ... if I knew it was the story of moses I would of never gone

5. Not Jewish propaganda because they would have made a better movie than that piece of trash.

6. The Maze Runner: I thought the ending to that movie was so damn stupid

Guardians of the Galaxy

Gravity: I couldn't even finish this movie, it bored the shit outta me

7. Lucy, holy shit it was garbage.

8. I'm going to take this moment to point out that Gravity came out it 2013, not 2014. Smh.

9. Come on dude you probably had to look that up and I am pretty confident that I saw the movie in 2014 even though it may have came out in 2013. Still either way one of the worst movies I have EVER seen couldn't pay me money to watch that shit.

10. I loved the Grand Budapest Hotel, and thought Interstellar was pretty good too.

Godzilla though….what a fucking disappointment that was!

11. Why would he have to look it up. It was 2013, not 1972.

12. I didn't have to look it up because I clearly remember the weekend I watched it. It was on a sunday after #HALFTIME at Ohio University, in the fall of 2013.

Back on topic, I thought Mockingjay Part 1 was a let down. Not because of the movie itself persay, but the fact that the book was split up, and that you essentially are only getting half a movie. It just felt like it was there to set up the second movie, rather than being a good movie on it's own. 

13. Not that I was looking forward to it, but 'Jack Ryan' was awful.

14. I'd just like to add The Cobbler to this list. Adam Sandler's indie movies are usually great and nuanced but that movie was a cinematic abortion.

15. Fucking Godzilla man.

16. Keep On Keepin' On

An award winning documentary about jazz musician/teacher Clark Terry, but too focused on a blind student of his.  Very popular with audiences, though I didn't care for it.  Not the worst movie, had a few moments that were good, but just disappointing.  

17. Locked with Tom Hardy..he was good but the movie was boring.

18. Oops that came out in 2013..my mistake.

19. Obviously I didn't have Oscar-type expectations going into a film like 22 Jump Street, but I found it very disappointing.  I really enjoyed the first film, thought it was very funny and entertaining.  And while the second movie had its funny moments, it was mainly just a rehash.  And just because they joked about it being a rehash, which was only funny for a short while, doesn't make it any less of a rehash.  

20. I actually liked the second one much better. To each his own I suppose...