Gravity Bong Bowl

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by therealg_nunez, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Are this bowls bad for you? Its one of those things that go on a rachet?

Attached Files:

2. Smoked out of one with a gauze hundreds of times when I was younger, we call it a socket in the uk.

3. It's not a bowl if it's a socket. But if it's all you have access to then it won't cause you any noticeable harm, clean it thoroughly first tho. Better choice than aluminum foil tho imo which is a choice some people turn to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I used a gravity bong for about a year with those sockets, I never really had a problem with them, but now I use a metal bowl head

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah use it short term but DO NOT PUT ANY GLUE ON OR NEAR IT i made hundreds of ghetto bongs and the best thing to do is test it first if you plan on putting in in a cap then heat it up like you would if you were taking a hit and see if yu smell burning plastic (my friend made a g bong and it started to fill with black smoke :0 dont clear it even if its the last of your weed its definatly not worth it

7. wow I would never even consider paying $25 for a socket/ratchet. Complete waste of money.

8. I currently use one with my gravity bong and I put a brass pipe screen over the hole and it works perfectly everytime

9. Not at all , I've used a socket many times as a bowl . It works great . And it's also all metal so no worries of it being any harm to you .