Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught. Whats the price for Minnesota

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuicyJaydon, Jan 5, 2015.

1. #1 JuicyJaydon, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Ill leave out most the details, but I got a citation about 4 hours ago for small possession and paraphernalia. Anyone know how much this will cost me in the city edina (pretty sure edina police)

Bonus question: I was also looking for a way to identify myself without my Drivers License (to the police officer). Any way I could have legally done this so the cop wouldnt have seen my bag next to my ID in the car?

(I was trying to avoid having him open the car because we werent using it or in it while smoking)

2. Why did you let him search your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 JuicyJaydon, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015

They asked for ID, and my drivers license it was in my friends car

4. Thats why you travel with shit in the trunk, so that when you gotta open up the glove box or whatever to grab your ID and shit, you dont show him all that too. Or put it in a bag of chips, roll it shut and put it in the glove box. Looks normal.

5. Don't you have like a console or something in between your front seats..?

Or like anywhere that isn't literally the WORST place to stash your weed?

6. It will probably be around $150 maybe less. 

7. Haha yeahh we didn't expect any cops roll up on us.

8. Looked up the raw amounts today, paraphernalia is $50 and 150$ for a small possession "inside a motor vehicle." Car wasn't even on and we weren't even in it lol

9. Minnesota laws and penalties for possession, etc....from NORML which include punishments and fines. These are the "max" of course, so YMMV depending on your criminal history and your age/time in the system if any. It means everything when it comes to what you'll be hit with.

http://norml.org/laws/item/minnesota-penalties-2

10. Hey you are better then me in Wisconsin haha

11. #11 Old School Smoker, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    LOl sign language? Lol. You deserved to get popped for not being careful. Putting your weed next to your driver's lisence. Good god, what will you kids do next?

You can go to drug diversion class and that way, you won't have to pay anything.

If not, then they will drive you up to Deluth and bury you in a snow avalanche.

This is where my signature fully takes effect.

12. This IMO is the worst spot. For me at least, i keep my wallet etc in there.. so when he asks for my ID etc i open it and theres the weed.

Plus its obvious youd have it there so its a bad spot.

13. #13 Cannabis Seeds USA, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Keep it at home. Anything you bring out in the public should be disposable. Never take pipes, bongs, etc. It's blunts and wraps and papers when in public. And take only what you need.