Late nights

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by DrWild42, Jan 5, 2015.

1. I love staying up late into the night. I just find it so peaceful because you're all alone and you can do whatever you'd like.

Of course waking up the next morning exhausted kind of sucks but for some reason I can't avoid staying up late. I just find it nice to have time all to myself where I don't have to do anything specific. I just kick back with some Netflix or PS4 and let the night go by until I can barely keep my eyes open.

Is anyone else drawn to staying up late like me?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Used to be until I started working at night.

Now I miss my bed.

3. I am a senior in high school and I find it very difficult to sleep. Whoops I have to "wake up" for my first day of my last semester of school in 2 hours.

4. Yea man same here. I love staying up til 3-4am and going to bed. Its so peaceful. My friend and I always talk about borrowing from tomorrow.... losing that sleep sucks but thats not my problem thats tomorrows problem lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've never thought of it as borrowing from tomorrow. That's a really good way to look at it.

6. I love my late nights, it's pretty rare for me to be in bed before 3am these days. So nice when my housemate is in bed and I can just watch movies and smoke till I fall asleep on the couch.

7. I like the late night smoke sessions. I feel that the combination between being tired and high makes the high even stronger.

8. I do stay up late. Play ps2 or draw and listen to music. Sometimes I just watch tv. And toking. I also run my quads on the road at night and around the farm. Your all alone. Everyone else is asleep.

9. Ya

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I did that when I was a teen. Now i'm old. I go down at sunset and wake up at sunrise.