Weed of the future

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ben420simpson, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Does anyone ever think of how weed will be in the future. It's bound to get a lot stronger which would be great.

2. It will probably get legalized eventually everywhere and be sold like cigarettes and the government will tax the shit out of it and companies will get cheap and modify it to where they can get more profit of each individual yet sell less to each individual, because big businesses will do anything to save a buck. I hope it doesn't get legalized tbh

3. i think it will start having lots of thc crystals on the bud. Where its just shaking off all the time.

Thinking about plant biology, couldn't it become similar to how puff pods contain a bunch of dust?
    Like the bud gets really "pollen" heavy and leaks out huge amounts that could be turned into hash

4. it's going to take over the planet and smoke you. 

5. Once it's legalized people will probably genetically engineer plants and shit. I'd like to smoke a 100% THC nug.

6. There will be Walmarts with nothing but weed.

Every strain and smoking device imaginable.

It will be 10 dollars for a pack a fat joints with variety packs for people who like to sample.

They'll blast Wu Tang and Led Zepplin all day and there will be the best food places next door.

7. When we have cyberbrains? Well probably not needing the actual substance or you'll need to do is download the sensation into your systems. Wouldn't mind being permanently high. Sorry been watching to much ghost in the shell.

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

8. BHO :bongin:

9. I've smoked wax before. Tastes weird too me, though It was made from a pound of schwag which could explain it. I mean like 100% THC flowers, maybe with no CBD

10. that's why you grow ya own when that happen

11. It's going to be legalized and taxed and then everyone's gonna start smoking it, everyone is going to realize everything and boom peaceful society

12. [​IMG]