The chronicle of a Kush-aholic.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kush-aholic512, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Dark devil #1&2

Attached Files:

2. Sour D & $ crop on the left

Attached Files:

3. DD#1 and $ crop kinda look like they need help escaping from the rock wool cube, both are bent over inside, may loosen their hole up and let em reach out hopefully.

4. Just read a retraction from high times... no new strain of cannabis found..lol try and get those tickets to Australia refunded.

5. 🌱🌱🌱🌱

Attached Files:

6. Fucking trolls bro.... well, one cool thing came from it. Wallyduck duckfoot is a pretty bad ass strain for outdoor. Best place to hide something is out front.

7. 🌰💧🔆🙏🌱🌿🔥😩

Attached Files:

8. Lol, I've been trying to use the GC emotions... it never works on my mobile. But these fuckers do....😉

9. 😂

10. 🌲💀 when I die 🌴💀 I wanna be planted 💀🌳 out in the back💀🌵

Attached Files:

11. SourD
    DD#1
    DD#2
    $ crop

Attached Files:

12. The seed shell fell of this morning. Now they're standing up a little taller after I put them in the tent. I can see some jagged leafs forming. They're getting there. The one thing I don't like about germinating in rockwool is when they get caught up and bent over while they're emerging sometime. Got my canna rhizotonic in today, right in time hopefully I'll be moving these into the bucket soon.😄

13. 75F 40% RH... taproots busted out the bottom, transplanted into their permanent homes gave 1/2 strength dose of rhizotonic and did some back filling. Now to LITFA till they need me...😆

Attached Files:

14. my wife and oldest daughter named all of them... the Sour D got named squishy paws the $ crop got named Goldie and the DD ' S were named Diablo and hades..lol 😂 it's nice the waifu has taken an interest in the growing part, more than the smoking part now it seems. She also put a radio in the closet so they could have some tunes.🎶

15. If I do anything else today besides check the ph in 6 hrs will be making name tags...

16. Put enough water in to go about half way up the rockwool cubes, and gave a full dose of root stim. I've been flushing the cubes with about 1/2 strength stims for the last 24. Hades , and squishy paws😂 have gotten to the top of the baskets. Meanwhile Diablo , and Goldie 😂 have stood up straight they've only gotten a single layer of hydroton. So they're bull shitting right now hopefully they'll catch up soon. Put some desk fans over the top of the buckets gonna start dropping this light as low as I can get it tonight.

Attached Files:

17. Day 7, they're all doin good the bends in the smaller ones are all the way gone. They're also catching up to the larger ones now. Added my last dose of root stims today. I'll start nutes in about a week. Not much to see right now so just a group shot for the night.

Attached Files:

18. Day 13 beasting out some for daddy. I've been busy building two bedrooms in my garage and I'm taking one of my kids rooms for a grow room! My wife wants me out of the closet and the two girls won't have to share a room anymore... I'm excited just tired AF 12 plus hours a day for the last 4 days have got me dragging. So here's a quick update. All got some food just a Lil to eat...
    Hades
    Diablo
    Goldie
    Squishy paws
    Well back to work GC fams... stay blazing!!!! New grow room pics coming soon!!!!

Attached Files:

19. Gave more water, no food though. They're popping out a full 7 leaves. All is well though, gonna start some last @node 5. Day 21.

Attached Files: