The chronicle of a Kush-aholic.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kush-aholic512, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Ahh! yeah that would probably help. Nice.

2. Hopefully I won't need it. Just some cool resources courtesy of GC.

3. Subbed! Gotta support the chronic!

4. Following along man, so when do you think you'll get these started?

I got some Royal Queen white widow autos and NL fem photos on the way. I plan to hatch them as soon as I'm in my new place on the 1st :smoke:

5. ohhh... I'm starting them the second I get them lol... I've been just sitting around waiting on parts smoking blunts. I should get my pumps today! I ordered (20) 1 1/2" uniseals that I'm still waiting on If anyone needs BTW, aussieglobe.com is the spot 1.99$ compared to 4.50$ on amazon. I ordered son pvc T's as well since my rec. Pump is 3/4 I got a 1 1/2" T with a 3/4 outlet. Was pretty sure I was gonna have to use reducing bushings but I found these for 2$. I also ordered my 2nd hydrofarm ac reflector. Even if it takes 3 weeks to get here I'll be happy, my OCD will be too.

6. Just waiting on parts.... got my pumps in. Now for the seals to get here so I can put this beast together. I wanna have some time to run it with some peroxide water in it. I hooked it up in the tub to test them out..... turned the tub into a 3' tall fountain, wife not so happy I made a mess in the BR lol....>_>

Attached Files:

7. Sunday...sunday...sunday

Attached Files:

8. Finally got my seals and reducing T's. So tomorrow morning I'm gonna get these bad boys put together. Cuz tonight I'm watching ninja turtles!!! Lol I'm 30 and love them still the same as when I was 3 playing with my van and sewer set.

9. COMPLETE FAILURE!!!! lol I built that rdwc and I think it might be the containers I'm using. I can't get these damn uniseals to seal well not all of em at least. This bitch is leaking everywhere!

10. My seeds got here last night and rather than wait to start them until I can build a system that isn't suckling balls. I'm gonna start 4 in these single bubble buckets. So the rdwc is going back to the drawing board and in the meantime while I'm trying @ perfecting a reliable system I can get some therapy in lol...

11. I'm gonna start 2 of these dark devils the $crop and one of my free dinafem Sour D!!!! I would love to be able to try and process some BHO after this run but, one thing at a time.

Attached Files:

12. you were right about the pumps btw

13. Been soaking my cubes in 5.1 in h2o now for a day brought the ph back up to 5.8 and I'm gonna try germinating these in rockwool this time. I've always used the paper towel method previously.

14. New species of cannabis discovered. Grows in the Australian mountains, univ of Sydney is paying 10k for another sample!!!!

15. oh wow, that's pretty awesome!

16. Yeah it looks pretty crunchy, I wonder what it'll be Named?

17. I got a name for it. HAP. High Ass Pot lol. Would love to get my hands on that!

18. For real I just want to hit it like one time outta some glass

19. Just checked on my 4 in germ. and there's some seed on one and most bent stem pushing through the top of the rockwool cubes and added 5 ml ph water. If they aren't pushed through enough by tomorrow I'll open the cubes up at the top and give th some air to breath maybe.