The chronicle of a Kush-aholic.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kush-aholic512, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Instead of starting a thread for each individual grow I do. I've decided to chronicle my magnum opus, I've got alot on my plate coming Up.

2. What's up! Kevie gets 1st like... lol

3. Sugar cookies; 28 grams went in 12 cookies came out. (I used two packs and doubled the cookie size.)
    I ate 3 while they were hot... I'm such a fat kid I want to eat more.

Attached Files:

4. Looking forward to follow 1 thread now lol

5. That's What's Up bro. I like how we both do autos in dwc. So I bought 2 external utility pumps on amazon @3 am. I'm building some 4 bucket under currents. The pumps were only 16$ each.

6. Got a 6 pack of these Khalifa cones 'round Tha corner. But to hit it up with the misses.

Attached Files:

7. Right 😊.

Gotta love amazon lol

8. Man... I can't wait for these to get here. I got 6 of the DD and 1 CROTC $crop. Now for the reason I like to use herbies autoflower site because, they give you free auto fem seeds. So I got 3 dinafem Sour D coming too. It's gonna be like Christmas in January.

Attached Files:

9. Getting it laid out! My pumps should be here at the beginning of the week. Four 5 gallon buckets on a 20 gal resevoir Using an under current. :D

Attached Files:

10. I'd like to thank my family for hooking it up with the gift cards to home depot and walmart over this holiday season. I'm pretty sure they knew what I intended to use them for.... lol

11. Selling out for the team.

Attached Files:

12. Man, guess no gif. On here.

13. Hey man... Have you run with submersible pumps before?

Following along.

14. Sweet, it's awesome to have you following along. No I've only worked with single bubble buckets. I got these 2 pumps because it can be threaded and kept externally from the water. They should work right?

Attached Files:

15. #15 The Letter 3, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Hmm that's an interesting pump design.

I'm not a 100% on this but id wager my left nut that those will still heat your nutrient solution as they run through it.

Now how bad it could get is another question. I have no idea really.

I'd read through any documentation that comes with it before you run them out of the water. It would suck if they burnt out on you.

16. I'm hoping they're kinda sturdy. But who knows... I haven't bought anything else, I'm waiting for them to get here. Man that would suck if they burned out on me.... I have an extra small ac would that work for me?

17. This is the design I'm basing what I want to do with each 600w reflector and bucket setup.

Attached Files:

18. What would the ac be for?

Sorry I'm slow today lol

19. Chiller conversion seems like it might work. What do you think?