mothers love is not unconditional

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NoelG, Jan 3, 2015.

1. all human mothers dont have unconditional love for their offspring. mothers of many other species could never be annoyed or hate their baby or cub so much to harm them without exception to that species, but its not true with humans,

its free will man

2. A lot of species eat their young, not much better than being annoyed by them!

3. Some humans abandon or kill their own offspring.

Others will sacrifice everything or even die for their children.

What's your point?

You're the proof in this case.

5. Actually, bears have been recorded to eat their cubs. Doubt it's all that common though. Yeah, several types of fish do. As well as birds, spiders, and wasps. Many mammals even, like hamsters, pigs, felines, primates. It's called filial cannibalism, and it's actually not that uncommon :eek:

Rats are mammals, BTW.

Good day :smoking:

6. Dwight Schrute?

7. Lol did dude delete his post?

Mammals eat their young. If the momma dies of starvation, the cub dies. If the momma eats the cub to survive, she can reproduce another cub.

8. Large cat mothers will also eat the corpse(s) of their cubs killed by male cats. Both because it's food for her and her other cubs, and to conceal the smell. And we think being human parents is difficult! :p

9. #9 NoelG, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    so what if they eat a cub if its dead, the mom didnt kill it....lol, no "dude" didnt delete his post, i dont censor peoples thoughts. he probably deleted it

He's talking about your post saying that rats aren't mammals.

11. Unconditional love is bullshit. If I anally fisted my mother with studded biker gloves, I'm pretty sure she would stop loving me (or love me even more, I don't know what she's into lol)

12. Is love really love if it isn't unconditional? Lots of people do many things to hurt their parents and they still love them even when they are annoyed by them or hurt by them.

Some mothers are sociopaths who can't feel love for anyone though. There's that.

Actually I know of another human, not sure if you can call him human, that would agree with your point. 

I however, entirely disagree! 

14. good for you, anyone can disagree, trust me, its ok.lol,

15. your mom loves you op, it'll work out. it's not just free will, it's biology.

Without a doubt, there is unconditional love. But that love is not one that will survive evolution.

Unconditional live is retarded. Literally. If you hurt someone enough, love will end. If it doesn't, it has a retarded growth.

If love has conditions, it will survive.

So, love unconditionally if you choose. It's retarded and won't survive evolution.

Love exists whether or not it's conditional. If you think it doesn't, that's just silly.

17. K

18. i was way too harsh on the guy below my first comment.

but to the guy above the girl above me, no there is plenty of doubt that a human mother on the whole has unconditional love, another story about a mother killing her baby, im not even going to say how...

not 100 percent of mothers have unconditojnal love and so humans cant boast of loving their offspring without conditionssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, smchoke some greens kid

No, it's kind of common. When a female bear has cubs she doesn't want to screw anymore. So it's not unusual for a horny male bear to kill a cub. There are videos of a male walking up, killing a cub in front of the mother, the mother and male sharing the corpse like a nice snack and then screwing. Bears have no sentimentality.

20. In the case of love it is made and grows with the experiences shared and involving that person. With mothers there is a nearly nine month long experience filled with hormones that effect the brain in order for it to do something (start developing milk, start contractions and labour etc..) that kinda gives the whole love thing a jumpstart but it doesnt always work like that and a loving feeling isnt made. Just remember this is my opinion and im not a psychiatrist psychologist or whatever it is that could answer this question correctly.
    Many animals eat their young if they have too survive. Some of the young even fight each other in the womb. Imagine them fighting for the very right to survive before your even fucking born !!!!