Hoss Bong Problem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ThatStonerMongoPusher, Jan 3, 2015.

1. #1 ThatStonerMongoPusher, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Hello GrassCity,

So i seem to have a bit of  a problem with my bong. I have a Hoss Build a Bong double disk perk, and stands around 30 inches tall.
    When I`m smoking and i take a big hit, it tastes awful and leaves some resin in my mouth and lips. 
    Could this be because it is a large bong? Or because there is no down stem?
    Let me know what you guys are thinking!
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Is it clean?

We call him Chief Kief now

3. Tf damn that's tall!

It's probably cause the size if it, the smoke us cooling and becoming stale by the time it reaches your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The fact that it's stemless shouldn't make a difference. How long does it take to fill the tube with smoke?

5. Yeah its clean. Always clean it
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking I think I just need to get a smaller top piece and it should be okay

6. #6 ThatStonerMongoPusher, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    It takes like a good amount of time the smoke pools up alot in the base and I think that is what makes it stale.

But why the resin?
    The taste is quite bad and depending on the size of the hit. Resin usually ends up being on my teeth

7. Because the smoke cools to the point that it condensates in your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Ahh true say.
    Thank you for all the input

9. This Is what i think. Get a smaller Top piece and the works a lot better and of course, the Hits are better too:)

10. I actually just traded it for a roor straight tube! smaller and hits like a champ without that awful taste and resin haha!

11. This Is what i mean!!

12. Assuming it's real, you got the better end of the deal.

13. Yes it is!
    Definitely got a sweet deal

14. Can we see a pic?

15. It's this exact one I just don't have it with me now to take a pic. But it is this exact one
    But it's dope!!!

Attached Files: