foreskin restoration

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Niraz, Jan 3, 2015.

1. The penis as it naturally is before surgery is gross?

I can't even.

2. so I'm uncut. I've only been with one girl and she didn't have a problem with it. Said I was her best lay too. But if I ever come across a girl who won't go down on me or have sex with me for that reason, then thats straight bull-ish and It's over. Hopefully someone removes your clit or clithood. I'm all fucking natural bitch.

As for how it feels. It's very sensitive, like crazy sensitive. When you got the foreskin back and put on some boxers or whatever, rub against the sheets. It's really intense, almost makes you flinch.

I'm not sure if these numbers are correct but I think they're close. a clitoris has like 9000 glans or whatever they're called, a uncut dick has like 5000 and a cut dick has like 2000.

3. Circumcision also causes a penal scrotal web in 1/5th the circumcised guys.  That's 20% of men that have a flap of skin from their testicles to the shaft of their penis - looks like a little triangle of flesh.  This only happens to uncircumsized men due to birth defect.

Circumcision is a barbaric procedure that when you really think about it - is quite gruesome.  Your cutting a babies penis for looks - plain and simple.  No different then cropping a puppies ears so they stand up straight.

4. #44 Johnny Blazed, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    they say an uncut dick looks like an anteater lol im glad my parents got it done

5. #45 TheWhiteLighter, Jan 4, 2015
    Well I have been with 5 women that have told me straight out they were glad I am circumcised. When I asked them why I was told "smell, appearance". The other women the conversation didn't cum up.

Friends of mine that are women have told me during stoned out conversation that they prefer cut for the same reasons.

1 friend of mine had to get cut in grade 7 because of phimosis (basically loss of elastictiy of foreskin) and my father had to when he was 27 (hence why I was done he didn't want me to experience that later in life + cleaner and more asthetically pleasing to the female eye). My friend went through a lot of pain because of it and my dad said it was terrible but prefers being circumcised now.

Any guy that doesn't get a woman wet enough to shag without pain it isn't about foreskin it's because they are doing it wrong.
    Personally never had a problem and the only pain complaint I have had is because of girth in tight vag. So maybe do some reading about how to turn a woman on.

Dude that is one of the ultimately stupidest statements about the subject.
    Chasing an orgasm? Ummm never had a problem having an orgasm man. I probably last longer than most uncut guys but have never had complaints. I last long enough for my woman to climax. Also the key to lasting is pacing oneself.

So man up boys and quit your wanking about being cut.
    Stop being such pussies.on the subject it's unbecoming.

6. #46 Niraz, Jan 4, 2015
    There are other- less barbaric treatments for phimosis. Being cut just sucks, just look at the FACTS what it all takes away from your penis...some guys here don't want to know I guess. I expected more criticism towards the norms of society in a stoner forum. But at least some posters are on my side. Not to mention all the possible complications of circumcision both physical and psychological (PTSD for example).
    http://www.norm.org/lost.html

7. PTSD over circumcision? Lol drama much?

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

8. Drama? Science...but keep being ignorant you are really contributing to the discussion here

"
    Memory starts before birth<sup>1</sup> and newborn infants have fully functioning pain pathways.<sup>2</sup> One would expect, therefore, to find psychological effects associated with the painful genital cutting operation.
    Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a normal response to an abnormal event. Neonatal genital cutting is an event in which a newborn infant experiences extreme levels of pain, terror, and helplessness,<sup>3</sup> so it fulfills the criteria as a psychogenic for PTSD. Levy (1945) reported that children experience behavior problems, such as night terrors and a fear of nurses and doctors, after surgery, including circumcision.<sup>4</sup> Cansever (1965) tested boys before and after circumcison and reported that the ego seeks safety in total withdrawal.<sup>5</sup> Levy found their symptoms to be similar to combat neurosis, now known as PTSD.<sup>4</sup> Taddio et al. (1997) studied the behavior of babies at first vaccination. They found that circumcised boys have a much stronger reaction to pain of vaccination than do girls and intact non-circumcised boys, which the authors suggested is an “infant analogue” of PTSD.<sup>6</sup> Other authors also have reported PTSD in circumcised males. Rhinehart (1999) reported four cases of PTSD secondary to neonatal circumcision in middle-aged men that he encountered in his psychiatric practice.<sup>7</sup> Ramos & Boyle (2001) reported PTSD in 70 percent of Philippino boys who experienced ritual circumcision and 51 percent of Philippino boys who experienced medical circumcision.<sup>8"</sup>
    \nhttp://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/DOC/statement06.html

What it comes down to ladies and gentlemen, is this man misses his foreskin.
    I get that, there are lots of women that miss their breasts when they have to be taken off, or people that miss their limbs when they have to be removed, and even people that want things removed but can't have them removed. It all comes down to being unhappy about some aspect about your body that you cannot change and in this particular case you feel it is preventable and something that was done to you unjustly. 

I'm a woman though, so I don't know your pain. I know it hurts a lot when you get kicked down there, how to use it for sexual things, and when its cold your balls go up inside your body, which is cool, but other then that I don't know much else about that.  
    I do know that I've had to go through agonizing pain for two days a month every month for the past 16 or so years of my life, that my first time having sex wasn't awesome it was fucking painful. There is so much going on down there internally that I need a doctor JUST for my vagina. Isn't that fucked? Do you have a doctor just for your penis? I'm curious I don't know actually.....
    One day, a whole other person that poops and eats and everything is going to just, explode out of my loins, ripping things apart and destroying other things and possibly even requiring them to slit me from hole to hole. oh, my. GOD.   I've been told stories of this since I was a little girl, and Its been over my head like a sword of damocles since then. Recently, I accidentally goggled something weird and discovered that your vagina can actually fall out. Like, FALL OUT. Its like, some sort of weird feed bag hanging between your legs, fucking nasty. 
    So while I want to feel outrage and sympathy for you're missing foreskin, I feel like just wanting to have better sex isn't going to do it for me. I want to have better sex all the time too, and I have all my parts. Sometimes life is shitty, just be happy your dick isn't going to cause you a lifetime of problems varying from bleeding randomly to exploding out a person to possibly just falling off.  Silver linings dude.

10. Ok a link to a site/group with an agenda wonderful.  Cheers to that bud. There wasn't many treatments for phimosis in the 70's and 80's man.

So are you planning  on putting PTSD due to circumcision on your form for MMJ? Bit of a stretch there(pun intended). I am cut and have no issues with it at all, now if they sliced off the head of my cock that would be different I am sure I would have PTSD of some kind.
    I got nailed by west nile, comatose for 3 weeks, left with epilepsy, 2 subsequent brain surgeries which caused loss of memories with temporary regaining only to lose them again (some may be real, some may not). Now I could claim PTSD but I suck it up and focus on other things as temporary as they may be (due to memory issues and seizures).

It's not coming back so get over it. Move on in life and achieve. Step 1 is stop focusing on yours and others dick sheaths and focus on something else that will benefit you and others on a grander scale that isn't sexually related. You still have your cock, you haven't lost an arm or leg.

Move on man best thing you can do for yourself.

11. #51 beerbrewer, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    I really really REALLY like your outlook on shit, as well as the eloquent way you deliver your message. Bravo to you. You rock.

Fyi, a woman giving birth both vaginally and c-section (yes I have witnessed both and when I tell you a c-section scared the ever loving piss out of me I do not lie) and both experiences were the most beautiful times of my life. Probably because it was my seed of love coming out of the woman I worship but bringing life into this world transcends all the bullshit we deal with every day. Embrace your given ability to create life. It's what makes women the better half.

12. Why thank you sir, I'm used to being told I'm a smart ass not eloquent lol

I have literally heard the exact thing you said about birth like...47,568 times. I know its special and wonderful and magical and how afterwards it doesn't even matter that you exploded from the waist down. I'm sure one day, when it happens to me, I'll feel that way.
    Until then, I'm just another one of those neurotic fact-driven women that focuses entirely on the actual physical showdown of it all. You have to admit, its a very daunting task to expect someone to do. The irony of it all, is that by design I have to experience the worst pain possible in probably one of the worst places to experience that pain.

Aychiwawa.

13. I'm a smart ass too, and a Damn good one. So I guess, game recognize game?

Anyway. As far as childbirth is concerned. Be proud of the fact that only a woman's body is strong enough to go through it. The problem is 75% of men don't get it, so find yourself someone in that measly 25% if you can and he will take excellent care of you while respecting you. I hate to say it but that 25% is usually made up of mommas boys so choose wisely.

14. I'm uncut I once considered circumsission because my foreskin was really tight as a teen but the doctor told me it would stretch through time and having sex which it did. I don't fuck around with superficial women so I've never had the problem of a girl deny me sex or favors because my dick wasn't mutilated as a child if you have you need to find yourself some more mature women. It's like girls who think hairy guys are gross and like guys with their balls shaved like a baby. I could care less for me having a foreskin has never been a hygiene issue either. Just like if you don't brush your teeth you will have bad breath if you don't wash your dick it will smell foreskin or no foreskin.

15. #55 pussyslut, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    a-ha, well then you know. You KNOW.

My man understands (and he is uncut too by the way since that is technically what this conversation is about lol) but it still does not change the facts. He has never in his life had to worry about something as fantastically insane as childbirth, his biggest worry involving downstairs stuff one time he ate some beets and forgot and when he went to the bathroom he thought he was dying until he put two and two together. 
    I focus too much on the technical side of things, and how horrid that is. The idea that after you give birth, you pretty much have to give birth again but to a baggy sack of blood and god knows what else. Then they expect you to eat that thing! Oh, it's so healthy and natural for you, it cures you of postpartum depression, lets just put it into a pill or soup and have you swallow it after going through all that. Thats like, punching someone in the stomach and then making them drink a cup of pee. Mother nature is a willey little slut. 
    I was flipping channels one day and saw some show where this woman was soaking cabbage leaves to place on her breasts because they were so swollen and sore and the skin around the nipples was broken and chapped and it just looked like a hot mess. I guess the cabbage was a natural way to soothe them or something. She was like, sobbing like a banshee while this child fed on those dying breasts.  
    Then I hear from various sources that it is totally normal and to be expected that you will shat yourself all over the table infront of the doctor while you are giving birth. I feel like.......pretty much other then the child itself, no aspect of child birth seems pleasant or even sane. We are just told its normal and wonderful and natural and to just expect it. I know one day I will have to do this, as insane as it is, but that doesn't mean I have to like it by any stretch of the imagination lol 

16. You're looking at all the worst case scenarios lumped in to one. Most women will never go through ALL of that and very few will go through each of those, not to mention the same amount of women will go through none of those and come out like a rose. My wife had one kid each way and she is 5'8", 125# with a size 7 shoe and this is 7 years after our last kid. Granted, she works out 2-3x a week and we both take care of our bodies (we rip the dank I grow and I stay drinking beer and wine but she touches no alcohol) so it can be done. Her nips were chafing and hurting hardcore with kid #1 but you learn. And beast feeding is the best fuck everyone else's opinion.

17. The popularity was caused by a failed attempt at trying to get boys not to masturbate lol, so many people are just a part of a twisted mans idea

18. I don't know about that, I think the worst case scenarios are like when your pelvic floor drops and your vagina falls out, or if organs are majorly damaged during delivery, or you break your pelvis, or some women just plain die. I consider those the worst case scenarios that happen not so frequently but enough so that its worrisome for someone expected to do this, because while I applaud your obvious support for childbirth, you will never have to actually do it so it's easy for you to feel pumped about it. And maybe your wife did have a walk in the park time having your children, thats awesome, she's a lucky girl. I know my genetics though, I've had plenty of relatives tell me this over and over since I was little. I'm not going to have a walk in the park. I am going to have a very, very rough roller coaster bitch of a time. If you believe in the whole "twins skipping a generation" thing, then apparently that is up my alley too. I found out a few years ago that secretly my extended family and parents have all been talking and apparently think that I am the favoured one to be next in line for this. Maybe my family is just really fucked and they've been playing the long-con, some families tell ghost stories and eat smores, mine have been telling me I am going to have a terrible pregnancy and twins.

I don't have to worry about that yet though, in the meantime I'll smoke my pot and post ridiculous comments on foreskin discussion threads   :D

19. Totally!!! And by all means do it while you can, and live it!!

I won't sugarcoat anything. I watched the doc pull my wife's insides out and place them on her stomach. I watched the doc root around to the point I was about to holler 'yo that's her spine!' when the doc pulled out a spider monkey I came to know as my daughter (and she is beautiful as sin 7 years later).

20. And fuck this thread lol. Some dude pissed his foreskin is gone

Man up and have a kid dude.