foreskin restoration

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Niraz, Jan 3, 2015.

1. All medical benefits of circumcision have been scientifically debunked. There is no benefit. So either our doctors and nurses are incompetent, or it's for religious reasons, neither are good options.

2. #22 Niraz, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Doctors make mistakes...it absolutely disgusts me how infants get circumcised in the U.S., it's a cosmetic surgery on a non consenting minor. If anyone wants in-depth information about circumcision I recommend this site http://www.norm.org

I still enjoy sex.

The only way you can truly know if the sex feels better is if someone who has gotten the circumcision after they have become sexually active tells you. And I don't know anyone like that, do you?

4. If you look into the restoration community you will find people like that and it's a fact that the foreskin contains a lot of nerves, so why wouldn't sex feel more intense? Also it's not only about the guys experience...like I've said the foreskin can make sex better for women as well.

5. Sex feels good and my dick is pretty. Circumcision Rules!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Why wouldn't it? Who knows? I'm not an expert on the subject, are you?

You state these things as fact when in reality there is no objective evidence of such.

7. All I can say is that the tiny bit frenulum that I have left and the small area of light inner foreskin between my scar and my glans are the most sensitive areas on my penis, leading me to believe that it would be even more intense with a whole foreskin. The motion of the ridged band gliding over the glans is also lost.

Your penis sounds like a train wreck. :eek:

9. How many uncircumcised dicks have you smelled? I have never had a chick walk out on me cuz of my dick and if you clean your shit on the regular it won't smell.

Seems like a pain in the ass to have to make sure your penis doesn't smell like shit. I know if I go a day or two without cleaning down there I don't have to worry about any smell....

11. Still. How many uncircumcised dicks have you been around? Its funny how people make comments on this subject when they really dont know. I can definitely go a couple days and my dick doesn't smell like "shit". I shower on the regular regardless of my dick.

12. Dang. Now I'm feeling all butthurt that the bastards took my foreskin.

3 of my cousins have uncircumcised penises, and I have talked to them before about it. Every single one of them wishes they had been circumcised.

14. Fair enough. How old are they? I'm 28 and I honestly could give to shits at this point. When I was in HS I was much more self conscious about it.

15. See it's about how society perceives it. In Europe and many other parts of the world most guys are uncut. This has nothing to do with if the sexual experience is better with a foreskin or not.

16. Lol I know this but it is easier to get rashes and stupid infections when you have forskin. See my parents are hippy types and knew I was gonna be the only boy they would have so they didn't want my dick getting fucked up. Plus my doc. Is a quaker.

One of them is under 18, and the other two are around my age, 26. Honestly I'm glad I was circumcised as well.

18. Eh, all of my boyfriends have been circumcised and I like it that way. It looks...neater I guess? But I mean I'm not the one with the penis so it's not up to me.

While I've never slept with an uncut guy, the girls that I know who have say they didn't like it, and that there was a smell. Im sure that's not the case with dudes who know how to keep clean, just saying that's the most common thing I've heard.

19. #39 touchmynugs2times, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Them not liking the sex wouldnt have anything to do with being uncut, I would assume they just lackd skills in bed. And sometimes there's nothing you can do about smell even if u shower and clean yourself once or twice a day, it just happens
    Party at my house

20. I've never really understood why cut or uncut would determine if you liked sex or not, but none of them could tell me why lol. I think most girls have heard from other girls that foreskins are "gross" for some reason, and it's just been repeated endlessly without anyone really stopping to think about it. The smell is a common thing I hear, but that's just part of it. I've met cut guys who didn't smell all too great so I mean I guess it just depends.

The point of all my rambling is that I think of lot of the whole "girls think it's gross thing" is them being told its gross for some unknown reason, probably because it's not too common around here, and believing it.