foreskin restoration

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Niraz, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Circumcision removes tissue with a lot of nerves and the ridged band. Often the highly sensitive frenulum is also lost, sometimes just partially.
    The foreskin keeps the glans moist and sensitive and protects it. While having sex/masturbation an uncut penis has some lubrication. Furthermore, I read reports of women who had pain while having sex with cut men. This is probably due to the lack of lubrication but mostly because of the missing skin that is normally grabbed by the vagina and pulled over the corona of the glans.
    Restoring foreskin can be done by a surgery, but this is often not very successful and leaves you with even more scars. A more common way to do it is by stretching the shaft skin. These two methods won't bring back the ridged band and other parts of the foreskin, but many folks who restored report that sex and masturbation have gotten better. In the future we may be able to regenerate foreskin with all of it's functions.

2. My circumcised penis is like an old friend. If I were to change it, I think it'd be like having some strange dildo attached to my body.

3. To me my circumcised penis feels strange and looks ugly with the scar and the dried out glans. I never had the chance to experience what sex/masturbation is like with a natural penis since I was cut as a child. I'm eagerly awaiting science to make progress in the field of regeneration while I restore by stretching. My hope is that men and women who have had their genitals mutilated (for whatever reason) will be able to feel the natural sexual pleasure one day.

4. Every time a beautiful girl eagerly puts your circumcised dick in her mouth, thank your parents for doing the right thing.

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

5. #5 Niraz, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    If she's disgusted by putting an uncut dick in her mouth I wouldn't want to be with her anyway. Or what are you implying here? I think that's like being disgusted by having vaginal fluids in your mouth from going down on her.

6. Lol If she's disgusted by an uncut dick you wouldn't have a chance with her anyway! I have a buddy that isn't cut and he has deep seated hate for his parents that they didn't get it done when he was a baby. He has literally had chicks say "wtf! I'm not sucking that nasty thing!" and walk the hell out of his place! Poor bastard!

Back to topic ... You're circumcised right? Can you feel enough to blow your load while getting a BJ, having sex or jerking off? Does it take you 4 hours to bust said load because you're not sensitive enough down there? Picking up what I'm putting down?

Guys are always asking for ways to last longer in bed yet you want your dick to be more sensitive?

7. Well too bad that the chicks in your country seem to be so brainwashed. The foreskin is a normal part of male anatomy. I do wan't more sensitivity. I have heard of guys who were uncut and then got cut. They said the sex/masturbation itself was much better and that they had more control over when they would come. A good experience overall unlike being cut and chasing that orgasm because the sex itself isn't what it could be.

8. Nice I love a good circumcision thread on gc.

:smoke:

9. I have had this happen to me, it was a strange situation but whateves if she was that weirded out by it then she didn't deserve to taste this lollipop... It's confusing that uncut is now the norm even tho its really not because we as males were born with it. Anyways I'm glad I don't got that Jew cut

Party at my house

10. Well, you should be glad. Real foreskin is something that money can't buy at the moment.

11. #11 touchmynugs2times, Jan 3, 2015
    Sure it is. If u gave me a million dollars to cut it off I would do that in a heartbeat, and then you could have it. Maybe sew it on or someshit lmao
    Ohh and trust, its real foreskin haha

Party at my house

12. #12 Niraz, Jan 3, 2015
    It's not that easy. I highly doubt that it would feel like a real foreskin because it's not wired properly to the nervous system when you do it like that.

13. I love the smell of smegma in the morning.

Uncircumcised penises are very unhygienic. 

14. Lmao I was being sarcastic

Party at my house

15. I have considered some form of restoration. I'm not a fan of circumcision. It's done for religious reasons, and I'm not religious. All the medical benefits have been debunked, it's just pointless. I hope hospitals stop practicing such barbaric rituals on newborns. Waiting for the day I can have my foreskin grown on a mouse and surgically implanted.

16. Love my circumcision

Excuse me while I smoke my spliff, so you see, you got a little time to sniff
    and i remember both

Excuse me while I smoke my spliff, so you see, you got a little time to sniff

17. "The soft mucosa (inner foreskin) contains its own immunological defense system which produces plasma cells. These cells secrete immunoglobulin antibodies as well as antibacterial and antiviral proteins, including the pathogen killing enzyme lysozyme."
    [Sources:  <b>1. </b>A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901. <b>2. </b>P. J. Flower et al., "An Immunopathologic Study of the Bovine Prepuce," Veterinary Pathology 20 (1983):189-202.]

That doesn't change the fact that if you don't clean it constantly, it smells horrible. Would you like going down on a stanky vagina?

19. Yea it's totally worth to loose all that pleasure from foreskin so that you don't have to wash that often. Water and soap aren't hard to come by these days...at least where I'm from. I like pheromone smell though.

20. Not true about religious reasons. It may have started as a Jewish rite but it's done in many 1st world nations for cleanliness and aesthetics.