Whats You Favorite Dry-Herb Vape and Why?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lgon7, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Of the 7 vapes I have used before (MFLB, VaporBros, Da Buddha, Pax, Volcano, Extreme Q and the LSV) the winner for me is the LSV hands down.
    To me it gives the best, purest taste of vapor and I usually get completely blasted off half of a pack. It is also an awesome vape for vapor bonging which I am a big fan of as well so for me, my favorite goes to LSV.

2. #22 lwien, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015

Totally agree.   For me, the LSV addresses everything that I want from a vaporizer.

3. Although it may not be the best tasting the vapor production is ridiculous out of a lot of higher end vapes like the Sublimator. (I have yet to confirm the Sublimator's performance but I really want to)

I agree with a lot of people though, 7th Floor has the best vapes for their price range and they give some damn good taste. I've tried the SSV and DBV myself and both are great vapes. I have yet to try the LSV but I know that the design of the LSV makes for some really tasty hits because of no silicon and a shorter air path.

4. MFLB and the SSV are my favorite. I've had the launch box for 6 months it's awesome (especially w/pa 2.0) recently upgraded to the SSV, and that thing is insanely awesome. I did a lot of research before buying each and I'm stoked with my decisions.

5. Herbalaire and mflb. Herbalaire for at home vapor bonging and mflb for maintainer hits.

6. The plenty vape is my favorite one to use since it's perfect for me. I do however use my mflb a lot since it's the only vape I actually got attached to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 bubba ho-tep, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Favorite portable:

Haze vaporizer.
    Why?

•Two bowls (one stays cool while you vape the other.
    •Does dry herb and oil/wax efficiently.
    •Above average taste.
    •Nice clouds and strong hits
    •4 usable temp settings
    •No auto shutoff.
    •replaceable 18650mah batterys
    •great extraction.
    •No combustion.

Favorite desktop:
    E-nano
    Why?

•All glass path
    •pure taste
    •hits like a truck
    •easy to pass amongst friends.
    •its a work of art IMO.

Also really durable. I dropped the thing like 20 times still works perfect.

If you got 700 dollars go for the herbalizer lol that thing looks tits.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420822800.723341.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Ok The first Vape was a DaVinci (the one that looks like A walkytalky dont know the model) I turned it off and it kept heating the failsafe didn't operate and as a result it set fire to the couch and the wooden fire surround ,the pompiers came and doused the house from above and then smashed up the fireplace "just in case" this was a blow as it wasn't our house.My friend who has the grow shop gave me a Flashvape but it was la merde,the batteries wouldnt hold a charge, so I went back and he replaced it with a Davinci Ascent which I like but it can make you crosseyed sucking on it.Iplayed at the Je suis charlie rally anf he was there,we discussed the aspects and he says he has another mark that is like a small Volcano ,it may or may not be called A Cracken which he has offered to lend (give me) If there is any imformation on this product I would like to hear it

12. I'm currently rotating Herbie, Evo and the MiniVap.

Why?  The experience.  Herbie is my go to when in a hurry or if I want a bag, or to play with temps.  Evo because it's the shit (think tasty bong rips).  The MiniVap tastes great, is versatile and super efficient.  Plus it gives a slightly different effect.

On the go I am using the Air or an Omicron Lite pen with some wax.  Why?  Big hits and stealth.

14. After a bit of browsing modify the name to "Crafty" If anyone has tried this,or owns one what is their opinion .It looks like the original DaVinci fire bomb device but more German .Cheers me dears A.A.S

15. #35 tailsmedia, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    just got a seego elegant bubbler vape!  i love the fact that its a handheld water vape, nver seen one before and mine works amazing!  way better than my seego king.  using on a gib 2 or an innokin cool fire 2

Sounds Amazing! Where Can I Buy One, Please?

17. i think u know where ^_^

18. This guy likes his vapes expensive :D

19. #39 stickstones, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015

I accept that characterization!  And I wish a lot of Volcano users would as well.  Instead we have one side that accuses Volcano fanboys of trying to defend their high priced toy, while the fanboys poopoo less expensive vapes.  But I say if you have the means to procure a Volcano, why not?  If all I want is to suck my favorite vapor out of bags, why not get a Volcano if I can?  Why deal with the delivery problems of the Q, HA, or even Herbie, which does have its problems.  It's really a stupid argument.  The reality is that fantastic vapor can be had from cheaper vapes.  (at this point, Mr. Horsepower, I realize this has nothing to do with your post and more to do with my herb induced need to express myself...please don't feel an obligation to respond!)  My hope is that people can find the right vape for them, and hopefully my ramblings help somewhat.  I've never owned a Volcano.  It was my first vapor rip and I was hooked for life, but I never spent the $$ to get one.  At this point, given my dislike for bags, I don't see the need for one.  But believe me, the moment I decide bags are for me I'm getting a Volcano.

And now, in honor or Mr. Horsepower's observation, I release my signature upon you.  This is my current signature at fuckcombustion.com.  Please note my recommendations that I have named "poor man's version" for those who love fine things but don't see the need to pay for them! (I'm talking about you, lwien!)

20. #40 lwien, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015

Ok sticks, I've been meaning to ask you this for awhile now.    I totally understand the EVO/LSV grouping as well as the MV/Air grouping.    Those groups have something in common, but would you please explain the Herbalizer/Lotus grouping?    What do those two have in common?