DWC/LED 2400w Strains TD, NL, WW, Critical, Quick One

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DWC-LED, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Its a little more than hardheadedness. For the last 8 days or so I really fucked up my back and have only really been getting out of bed to hit the store and take care of the girls. Ive been in so much pain recently and refuse to take pharmaceuticals for the pain. If I can not move at all and the pain becomes way out of control I will take a vicoden, but only as a last resort. I am anti-pharma, dont even take asprin.

2. #63 DWC-LED, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  3. damn we really do have a lot of the same stuff lol

4. You've got half of what i have :) i have the whole expert growers guide stuff. After my next grow i'm switching nute companies though and trying the more expensive ones out to see if i get better results. Everythings looking good so far man

5. Nice collection im running the same line ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422218159.590921.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    how bout them nutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Sorry I have not been on in a week but  I have been taking pics and will do all the updates. There were some changes, redesigned the grow room layout,  re did all the chiller plumbing, added 5 more plants, flushed the others, etc, etc..   I dont know what the deal is with GC but it takes forever for a page to load here for the last few days and I am not seeing any pictures on any forum page either. All other websites I load are fine and instant, Just GC I am having problems with.

7. What is going on with he GC servers recently? I cant see any pics, even after uploading them when I try to pick them from my gallery to post I cant see them there, I cant see pics on any page.

8. i'm not having any problems with it buddy. you should try using a different browser or something

9. @pokesmot247 is having the same problems man, be fixed soon I hope.

Chef.

10. Its a shame I have to go through a Canadian VPN just to post here tonight. GC has been fucked through a few local ISPs for a few days now..

11. Day 21, 10AM

I think this was some before and after shots waking them for the day.

TD1
    View attachment 151482
    View attachment 151483

TD2
    View attachment 151484
    View attachment 151485

TD3  -  Here you can see the lowest set of leaves with the rust spots, which eventually over the next few days gets out of hand climbing every other node up the stock.

View attachment 151486
    View attachment 151487

NL - The NL started to yellow up pretty good over the next few days.
    View attachment 151477
    View attachment 151478

WW
    View attachment 151488
    View attachment 151489

12. Sorry the pics are not better, 8mp camera on my phone is all I have, but if you click on the pic, then click on the pic on the next page you can see full size pics..

13. Day 23,  NO PICs

14. Day 24, 7am

And this is when I know there are problems, for the next few days Im thinking how I want the room, I think I said I redesigned it a few days back, it was not till around now when I did. The NL is getting too yellow, the rust on TD3 is getting out of hand, more clamag, no change. some other plants had a few small rust spots but cleared up.

New Seeds
    View attachment 151560

TD1
    View attachment 151563

TD2
    View attachment 151572

TD3
    View attachment 151567

NL
    View attachment 151557

WW
    View attachment 151570

Room actually from 1am

View attachment 151559

15. Day 25, 1AM

Later this day I had plumbed together the new clean buckets in how they go, got them set up running with tap water, PH to 5.8, and  about 1ml Rapidstart, and about 5ml Calmag for about an hour before swapping the net pot lids over to the new fresh buckets. Cleaned and bleach scrubbed the other buckets and eventually got them all back in the tent, and plumbed up to the rest (chiller line). I let them flush for 2 days about 48 total hours before adding like 1ml gro, 2.5ml micro, and 1ml bloom per bucket. that was on day 27 if I remember correctly.

TD1
    View attachment 151575
    View attachment 151576

TD2
    View attachment 151577
    View attachment 151578

TD3
    View attachment 151579
    View attachment 151580

NL
    View attachment 151573
    View attachment 151574