Need a little help auto grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 420seeds, Jan 2, 2015.

1. They're all 5-6 weeks. Research online dude you will find as much info as you need.

Usually when using a 50x magnifying glass you can see when the trichomes turn milky white and start curling over/receding back towards the leaves/buds. Or many people even just judge it based on how many hairs start turning red.

They usually say when there are less red hairs it will be a more euphoric/head buzz.

If you leave your plants longer more red hairs will appear and the more red hairs you have the more of a body buzz /lazy couch potato buzz you will have.

I usually wait until it's about 60%red/40%not or 70/30

2. and how tall are,they I forgot to ask in the laat post . Man ive looked every where nothing.comes.up unless im typing.the wrong.thing in cuz no one.has info on autos that flower.to late like in the 9th week . But I thin the nl is starting to .. oh ok thats pretty good thanks man. All them r.still white so shes probley not rdy lol im trying.to get a good.body high cuz I had an anxiety attack awhile.bck off smoming.but idk cuz I would smoke daily now I get high nd its like eehh im not likeing.it.but they say theres strains that help that .

3. My girls are about 30-38 inches and I have two that are about 27 inches. It's the 600w HPS that helps with that.

As for knowing when it's ready to bud, it's pretty much the same as regular strains. Like I said before about the hairs and trichomes.

I think my one plant is just a regular feminized plant. I might just cut clones

4. I wonder.if a 400 watt could get them that big .nd what week do u start feeding.nutes.nd what type of nutes do u use if u dont mind me asking 1422182949717.jpg theres my NORTHERN LIGHTS 9weeks day 1 today . Still not flowering.if mines a.regular plant to like u said then I should have a pretty good size plant . 1422183046187.jpg 'm y cheese candy at 9weeks day1 also I wanna say three weeks into flower. 1422183108791.jpg a bud shot of my cheese candy

5. #65 Pbudz420, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    That cheese is lookin nice dude. I just went back to your first post when the cheese candy was at 6 weeks I think you said. It's pretty much doubled in volume and formed some nice crystally buds in that time. Still lookin good man.

I use DutchPro. I got a box kit with grow A/B and bloom A/B. Also comes with takeroot, multi-total, and Explode- still haven't started explode yet Ima wait another week or so. The box kit only cost about $100 here which I thought is pretty awesome because small nute bottles sold separately usually cost 20-50 bucks each

6. yea im hoping.to get atleast a ounce or two . Nd I heard of the a/b but I never new the brand.name . Whats the take root.nd explode do for.the plants .cuz im running out of fox farm nd.looking.to get sum new.nutes.for a new.grow. yea them small bottles r always pretty expensive . The hydro store where.im from is going out of buisness so they had all the.nutes half off right noe like 35 bucks.u can get the 3 bottle kit of fax farm nutes 12gallon bags of ocean forest fox soil for ten bucks a bag thats rly cheap

7. #67 Pbudz420, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Take root is for healthy root growth and multi total helps degrade dead plant matter in the soil and helps promote healthy growth

It's typically best to get nutrients of the same brand. Different nutrient brands have A/B formulas or just premixed grow/bloom/flower nutrients.

Also make sure they are the right kind for your growing medium. They make both hydro and soil formulas. They usually give feeding schedules and instructions for optimal results. If they don't give you a feeding schedule, contact the nutrient company via telephone or email (some places might have live chat support) and they will definitely help you.

No company wants you using their products where in return the customer achieves nothing but terrible results.

They will usually help you as much as they possibly can.

8. ok thanks man dod u order them off a site or where.u live at I looked up on site and they had soil kind regular.nd.so kind.soft water idk what that means

9. If you can drink your tap water it should be okay. Just let the Bucket sit for 12-24 hrs. Water here is pretty good so I just let it sit for a couple hours and then ph it between 5.8-6.5.
    If your tap water typically isn't used for drinking use reverse osmosis water / the clean jugs

I bought my nutes at my local grow shop.

10. 1422269455814.jpg northern lights at 9weeks2days still growing great. Hopefully its flowering. 1422269512294.jpg another of the northern lights 1422269561370.jpg top veiw of.the northern lights auto.there all pics of.the auto lol 1422269614375.jpg 9week day2 cheese.candy auto top view 1422269653945.jpg another one of the cheese candy 1422269681445.jpg cheese.candy bud shot swelling.more.nd.more.every day . Nd damn my local grow.shop dont.sell that brand

Attached Files:

11. Any brand will do. Just its not good to mix and match brands that aren't the same because they all contain different levels of nutrients and are made to work with the same brands.

Plants are lookin good man. There's a difference every day

12. ok ill stick with fox farm for now..nd thabks man that nl is getting huge . Hows ur plants going budding up pretty nice

13. #73 Pbudz420, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Buds are showing increase in size past few days so that's a good sign haha. This is a pic of the one with the biggest flowers. You can see it's not the tallest one but looks like one of the healthiest. Well, I unno lol they're all lookin alright. Room full of flowers haha.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422298892.034020.jpg

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422311066.325714.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422311111.182960.jpg

This is one of my favourites. Started off rough. Sprouted with two closed leaves in which one fell off haha. It simply topped itself from seedling

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422311141.781299.jpg

15. And no problem man. It's always nice to have a grow buddy haha. We're pretty close in life cycles anyway so it's pretty awesome.

And I'm just regurgitating all of the information that I find to be useful from online/grow shop pros. There is definitely a lot of b/s online so it's always good to have a person with actual experience as well to help guide you. I got lucky with that because my grow shop pros are all pot heads and pretty much help people all around the city grow haha.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422311848.934200.jpg

16. man ur plants r.looking awesome.and how tall were they u said 35 inches them plants look huge. Nd up mybe my northern lights will start budding.when urs starts to to see it hows goes threw.budding nd match em up.nd.yea I no right nobody wanted to put in on my grow lol yea ive read alot of.stuff on the internet that didnt help me.very much I was plaining on my next grow to be blue dream autos from humbolt seeds or something like.that but I think im gunna do photos this time of blue dream strawberry cheese cake nd sum other other seeds but just grow 3 at once nd just lst the hell out of them before putting into flower.

17. Posting pics today

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422548897.218010.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422548910.690919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Going on week 7 crop king seed autos

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422549265.603834.jpg

These are the dinafem sour diesel Autos on day 7
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422549282.645210.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. damn ur plants r.looking fuckin awesome . They look like there growing faster then mine lol I think I got about two more weeks for.them to be done my nl is growing like a beast now in lst ill post,sum pics when I get home.from work . I got about 20 tops in there maybe.more I bend them nd they shoot up like crazy