Need a little help auto grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 420seeds, Jan 2, 2015.

Honestly don't know. Never had any experience with autos. If I had to guess I would say an oz +

I flowered in a one gallon pot before and got about an ounce dry. Why did I flower in a one gallon pot.?.?...because it was my first grow and I didn't understand the importance of pot size.

3. u flowered an auto or a photo in a one gallon? Hopfully my bagseeds show sum sex pretty soon hopfully there not males that would rly suck. Imma.order.sum seeds.next week for new griw after.these might just get fem seeds nd scrog them this time .
    well thats good I think lol

4. A photo in the one gallon. Gave it a month veg time. Ive flowered autos in 2 gallon smarts though, and got a little over an ounce per plant.

5. I gave mine.about 3 weeks from seed.nd then switched 12/12 friday I think . So hopfully soon I no if there male or female .so I should get about a good ounce or two in a two gallon that sounds good .

6. 1420627237397.jpg 6weeks 4days auto cheese..candy . Just feed tiger bloom nd big bloom with sum voodoo juice my vertical growwth is about the same height,as the main top . 1420627362877.jpg 6week day 4 northern lights auto barley,started showing sex a couple days ago so I think its still got sum growth to go before it starts flowering its lst`ed I got about 7 tops so far so hopfully a good coupld.main colas feed it as well but with big grow,big bloom,nd voodoo juice

Attached Files:

7. Today makes 7 weeks for my cheese autos.. yeasterday made it 4 weeks for my bagseeds frim seed nd ine week that they been in 12/12 gunna post pics after work

8. 1421291938455.jpg 7 week 4day old cheese candy auto just watered with tiger bloom big bloom and voodoo juice didnt.count.the day it started flowering 1421292012232.jpg same.cheese.candy auto 1421292032371.jpg 7week 4 day old royal queen northern lights auto . Just watered with grow big nd big bloom with voodoo , juice barley showed sex last week.. 1421292124140.jpg northern light same one lsted just bent the tips once again hope it gets to a pretty good size 1421292165034.jpg 1421292165034.jpg I no im not supposed to take leafs off but I did once alrdy on it u can see on the pics on the first page. But its growing good..trying to get more light nd.bud

9. 1421423949418.jpg same plant just a different.view of it let me no plz nd do u think its still got awhile to grow by now I thought it would be budding.up alrdy like my cheese candy auto

Attached Files:

10. #30 Pbudz420, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    Hey guys, your autos are all looking great and healthy.

Here are mine at just 28days. I got a mixed pack of crop king seeds. 10/10 germination rate and all but one started flowering last week. Hopefully I can get some big buds on these girls!! They stand ranging from 17-28 inches tall under 1 600w Hortilux hps lamp. One oscillating fan, air purifier, and a humidifier.

**humidity is key for autos during veg... Well its key for any plant during veg. Cheers and happy growing!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421448388.909744.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421448489.973241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #31 Pbudz420, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    She's doing fine man just leave her be. It just needs more light, put it under a hps, or if it's outdoor put it in the sunniest spot in your yard.

Mine started off short under a T5 light, as soon as they went under the hps during week 3, they grew 4 inches a day and well.. They're doing pretty well!

Don't over water or over feed. autos like a couple days of dry then feed em. Also lots and lots of light! I started off 24/0 first two weeks now it's at 18/6.

Recommendations by my local grow shop pros.

12. I got them both under a 250watt hps nd also got 3 cfls for side lite I think there 23 watts so I got a good 300 nd so watts but I agree need.more light I got two 600watt cool tubes I had bought off a guy but sold me a bad ballest blew out 2nd day I used.it but imma order me a dimmable so I can run 400watts also nd I got a 6" inline fan 423 cfms or something like that.but my cheese candy auto is about 16" budding up. Alrdy its just weird that the nl just barley started showeing sex last week at week 6.how much u think these plant will give off I no not much just an estimate..

13. I got them in 20on 4 off forgot to add that in I water every four days nd feed every other watering

14. 1421473146730.jpg I also got two bag seeds going on 5 weeks 3 weeks frim seed I put them on 12/12 its been two weeks nd still no sex showing can someone tell me how long it usally takes
    Oh and they both have been topped

Attached Files:

15. #35 Pbudz420, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Haha nice man!! Just watch them take off. Really, they will blow your mind!

For your ones that aren't showing sex, pull them out of the room before your lights turn on and keep them in dark for 24hrs. Should do the trick.

I'm actually about to do that with this girl in the morning. - next post

I noticed that my fan leaves tend to curl up like tacos from over heat/too much light due to long light cycles. I just told them to suck it up and stop being babies. They did.

my girls started off looking kinda lanky and scronny during veg. Leaves looked twisted and deformed. I think it's just from the auto's rapid growth. It's friggin awesome haha. I've never smoked auto before, but I'm pretty stoked!

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421477166.052302.jpg
    This is the one I'll be trying to "flip" into flowering... Even though it's an auto. Hah! Jokes on me.

9/10 started showing sex during week 3-4 though. These are a mix between crop king seeds - candy cane, revolver, northern lights, early miss, and dwarf low Ryder... I don't know what is what until they start to bud unfortunately.

17. Also don't top autos, they don't have the time in their short busy growing lives to handle the stress to repair topped, fimmed, or trimmed branches. I've seen people lollipop the lowest/smallest growth to implement larger growth at the tops. But I would just leave them be.

LSTing is more than enough to control height/growth. You don't want to cause any more stress than that!

Photos are a different story. You can do anything you want to those but again, it takes time to heal.

Autos ain't got no time for that!

18. damn ur autos look badass. Nd I take them out everyday at 8p.m nd put them in a cabinet until 8a.mthe next day nd ive been doing that for two weeks I kept them in the dark today like u said cuz I keep my autos on 20 on nd 4 off. I didnt.top my autos but I thought about it . I left my cheese candy to just grow like a christmas tree lol nd.the northern lights I just wanted to experiment nd its growing pretty good. Im gunna stop bending nd start letting them grow up to the light.my cheese candy is doing.awesome thou not.to big but about 16inches buds all got.good light all my sides got even with the main top nd idk how if thats normal or not

19. #39 Pbudz420, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    It'll probably just start to flower naturally then man. The one I was saying that isn't flowering still hasn't started.

Google the dinafem autoflower time lapse videos. This shows possibilities of how different plants may look at different weeks of their lifecycle.

Here's a pic from week the end of week 3- Jan. 9th and the start of week 5- Jan. 19th. 10 day difference

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421651953.822024.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421652002.763329.jpg

20. ok illl check it out..nd.yea im just letting it be now its filling in nice.thou cover alot of the pot area I got. 1421664375214.jpg northern lights 8weeks 2days just watered plain ph last night 1421664457394.jpg heres another of the northern lights . 1421664608622.jpg there my cheese candy auto doing great got her on 20on4 off . 8weeks 2days also just flowering faster then the other 1421664688941.jpg cheese candy but shot 1421664718881.jpg another bud shot of the cheese candy watered with just plain ph water last night