Pet Reptiles and Their Respective Stoner Names

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlwaysKindWithMyKine, Jan 2, 2015.

1. My daughter and I have 2 red-eared-slider titles that my brother gave her when they were bout the size of a 50 cent piece, now their each bout 3 1/2 in he named them Cheech and Chong, thought both were males but are starting to wonder....either ones a female or we have some promiscuous turtles lol

2. Is had fast of a snake

3. You guys sure do have some nice balls. I have raised boas,balls,and corn snakes along with several breeds of lizards. I currently not raising any reptiles cause the room I was housing them in became occupied by my son and I keep my house to cold to regulate the temperatures in their cages oh well I should be getting a bigger house this next summer and my babies will once again have their own room.

4. Hehehehehehehehehee

5. #25 TheDankBank, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    ayyyyy! You watch syndicate too? I like u already lol.
    I couldnt own a snake if I wanted to. My woman is scared of snakes.
    Think before you do!

6. Good afternoon everyone.
    Really surprised and grateful for for all of your responses! I really feel the love and energy everytime I open this thread.

It breaks my heart to say this, but sometime last night, we lost our little baby girl.

To our new knowledge, little miss Cleo was unfortunately purchased from Petco and was most likely sick for quite sometime. Last night we noticed her energy was down and her movements were quite slow. She had been constipated and spent lots of time stretching herself out to try and get it out, so we initially thought she might have just been exhausted.

We discovered her outside of her normal sleeping quarters and immediately knew something was wrong. She was such a sweet baby, but with death comes life.

We're soon to be on our way to bury this gentle soul in a place of peace

Thank you all again for sharing your beautiful babies with us :) we love to see each and every one of your pets.

Rest in Peace baby cleo.

7. I'm sorry about Cleo [​IMG]

8. i had a 7 foot red tail boa {mutt of the snake world lol}, a little 3 foot honduran milk snake that was red and black and a handful of other smaller reptiles. i really loved that red tail boa i had. Aria was its name and was a wonderful pet until it hit sexual maturity. it was like a light switch was turned on. one day nice and mellow. took him with me everywhere. i always got compliments on him. he was super friendly and was so chill with pretty much anyone he met. never once did he try and bite me up until that one day. was just a generally mild tempered snake that loved people. he would perch atop my head like some sort of egyptian head dress or something. he loved the sun out here too. more so after he would shed. i would give him a few days after before i took him outside and i used sunscreen on him.
    and then it happened...dun dun......dun dun......dun dun......

psycho snake with a hunger for man flesh {no, not that man flash} and hell bent on the destruction of man kind as a whole!!!! he was all crouched up in his cage. his water bowl was knocked over and his cage was messy. which in and of itself should have been a warning that something was up. you need to respect big animals like this. they will fuck you up and or kill you or someone else. even his posture was off and it is what ultimately saved me from getting chomped.

a big snake is a big muscle and it can move fast when it wants too. just not for long or very often. so as he flew out of the cage at me when i just barley unlocked it and slid it open maybe an inch, i grabbed the big beach towel i use to cover his terrarium enclosure from the light. he lunged at me and escaped down the hall. i gave chase and then he got pissy and decided i would be his next meal. after a handful more times where he would lunge and i would either run away like a little girl 5 or 6 feet or act like the crocodile hunter and jump to and fro, this way and that. he got tired and i got the big beach towel on him. then it was easy money to get his ass into a pillow case and back into his enclosure. after a week of the demonic fury and pent up sexual frustration of the snake i got rid of him. he wasn't happy. poor fellow. he just wanted to get led.

i ended up putting him in the freezer for a min or so. just enough to slow him down, calm him a bit so he wouldn't go ape shit crazy and bite people. i did tel the person i gave him too what was up and after a hard adjustment period where my snake fought a few times with the other snakes he / she was paired with and then a mating happened and the snake is now happy and neck deep in snake pussy or what ever it is that snakes have. 2 penis's are possible i heard and that snakes are actually hermaphrodites. anyone ever hear that? don't know  just how true it is but it is a crazy world none the less man....[​IMG]

9. I have a box turtle named Vincent. Named after my crush from 2nd grade. The human Vincent is a stoner now so i guess you could argue its a stoner name..

10. I don't know about hermie snakes.  The males do have two penises, or actually a couple of hemipenises.  Odd how your boa changed, I've not heard of snakes doing that.  I don't think you would need to worry about it killing anyone, maybe an infant if one was laying around.  7 feet isn't all that large really.  I raised a Bermese Python from a baby of 30" until he was 16 feet and really heavy.  He lived for 20 years until thankfully he finally died.  I was so over big snakes by that time.  Most people just freak and it became tiring going thru the same story/explanation/education with every person who came over.  Did you notice a difference after you cooled him down in the freezer?