Girls Who Squirt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheGingernational, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Meh it's overrated

What is "overrated" about something that happens naturally for some women? I am a squirter, not all the time, but most of the time. My husband loves it. The clean up isn't annoying and it's fun. Not seeing a problem.

3. I went through a stage where I was really into it.
    Then got over it.

And good for you
    Have fun

4. Haha oh boy... I used to date a chick like this for almost 2 years. Fun stuff. We used to fuck on the side of the bed with layers of towels everywhere or in the shower/bath. Slept on many wet spots in my time bro, it's annoying as fuck. But making it is great. Love hate type of thing baha

5. You must love doing the laundry, I fucking hate it!

6. so a couple days ago I read an article where some university did a study and squirting is urinating.

I think the percentage of uric acid isn't as high as regular piss but it's still essentially piss.  it empties the bladder.

if I can find it again I'll post it.

7. Fuck in the shower

8. #28 MrJamesDean, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Well if that is the case...
    i might just be into golden showers.

9. Sleep on it. Bathe in your accomplishment. (quite literally)

10. #31 s A t I v A, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    best GC thread title that I have ever read

haha

11. Bro that's yeast infection

[​IMG]

12. Just recently read an article on the female squirter. There is no such thing as female ejaculate according to the article, it's just pee.

13. \tFor what its worth... 
    Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
    \t \tNature of fluidCritics have maintained that ejaculation is either stress incontinence or vaginal lubrication. Research in this area has concentrated almost exclusively on attempts to prove that the ejaculate is not urine,<sup>[49]</sup><sup>[50]</sup> measuring substances such as ureacreatinineprostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), prostate specific antigen (PSA),<sup>[7]</sup> glucose and fructose <sup>[51]</sup> levels. Early work was contradictory; the initial study on one woman by Addiego and colleagues reported in 1981,<sup>[30]</sup> could not be confirmed in a subsequent study on 11 women in 1983, <sup>[52]</sup> but was confirmed in another 7 women in 1984.<sup>[53]</sup> In 1985 a different group studied 27 women, and found only urine,<sup>[54]</sup> suggesting that results depend critically on the methods used.<sup>[citation needed]</sup>
    A 2007 study on two women involved ultrasoundendoscopy, and biochemical analysis of fluid. The ejaculate was compared to pre-orgasmic urine from the same woman, and also to published data on male ejaculate. In both women, higher levels of PSA, PAP, and glucose but lower levels of creatinine were found in the ejaculate than the urine. PSA levels were comparable to those in males.<sup>[6]</sup>
    Ultrasounds from a 2014 study, involving seven women who reported recurring massive fluid emission during sexual arousal, confirmed thorough bladder emptiness before stimulation, noticeable bladder filling before squirting and demonstrated that the bladder had again been emptied after squirting. Although small amounts of prostatic secretions are present in the emitted fluid the study suggests that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity. <sup>[55]</sup>
    \tSource of fluidOne very practical objection relates to the reported volumes ejaculated since this fluid must be stored somewhere in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small. By comparison, male ejaculate varies from 0.2–6.6 ml (0.01–0.22 US fl oz) (95% confidence interval), with a maximum of 13 ml (0.44 US fl oz).<sup>[56]</sup> Therefore claims of larger amounts of ejaculate are likely to contain at least some amount of urine. The eleven specimens analyzed by Goldberg in 1983,<sup>[52]</sup>ranged from 3–15 ml (0.1–0.5 US fl oz).<sup>[53]</sup> One source states that Skene's glands are capable of excreting 30–50 ml (1–2 US fl oz) in 30–50 seconds,<sup>[57]</sup> but it is unclear how this was measured and has not been confirmed. One approach is to use a chemical likemethylene blue so that any urinary component can be detected.<sup>[53]</sup> Belzer showed that in one woman he studied, the dye was found in her urine, but not her orgasmic expulsion.<sup>[29]</sup> Some studies have described the fluid as a diluted form of urine, without the presence ofAmmonia.<sup>[42]</sup>
    PAP and PSA have been identified in the para-urethral tissues, using biochemical and immunohistochemical methods, suggesting that the ejaculate is likely to arise from the ducts in these tissues, in a manner homologous to that in the male.<sup>[58]</sup><sup>[59]</sup><sup>[60]</sup><sup>[61]</sup><sup>[62]</sup> Another marker common to the prostate/para-urethral tissue in both sexes is Human protein 1.<sup>[63]</sup>
    PSA occurs in urine, and is elevated in post-orgasmic samples compared to pre-orgasmic. Simultaneous collection of ejaculate also showed PSA in both urine and ejaculate in all cases, but in higher concentration in the ejaculate than in the urine.<sup>[64]</sup>

14. I bet you guys didn't know you were into drinking pee haha

15. Ahaha nah man it's called discharge and pregnant women have that stuff it's really gross never got used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #38 Papageorgio, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Well, now I can say I fuck so good she pissed herself.

Doesn't smell like piss, doesn't taste like piss (I think, don't really know tbh), doesn't stain like piss. Fuck it.

Oh. Two towels, folded in half, strategically placed under yourself. When she's on top, it tends to flow on and down the sides of your stomach/chest, you want the towel mostly under your back/upper ass. When you're on top, it tends to flow... outward, obviously, place the towel more towards her booty/thighs.

17. Im curious what does female squirt taste like?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. just buy some extra towels and make them the "bed" towels. get a different color so as to not confuse with the bath towels.