Girls Who Squirt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheGingernational, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hello Chokers, Tokers, and Strokers:

My girlfriend is super awesome. I love her a lot and in a lot of ways. One of those ways is we have really great, very in-tune (and generally high) sex.

I'm really into the fact that she's a squirter and every time I make her come like that it makes us both really happy!

But, I'm wondering how we can avoid making one of us sleep in a wet spot afterwards. Usually I have the wherewithal in the moment to set down a towel in time but I'm wondering if anyone out there has any other advice on how to deal with the beautiful mess that is making my girlfriend cum her brains out.

Any thoughts from the squirter girls or the men who love them?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sleep on it like a beast

[​IMG]

3. Put your mouth there and catch it all.

4. Hell yea. Close thread

5. I have very little advice other than learn to love doing the wash.  Remembering to put a towel down in the heat of the moment just rarely happens.

6. This one. I bet she swallows all of your cum. Be a man.

7. Mattress protector or just be a man like floozy said and suck it all down

8. Done that before! I am a gentleman after all so I let her sleep on the dry side.

9. Done that!! I find it hot when she comes on me while I'm giving her head. Unfortunately, the trajectory and spray of it makes a mess no matter how much I collect with my mouth.

10. mattress protector and a set of extra sheets nearby. lol 

11. Ya, it's impossible to catch it all with your mouth. Plus lots of times my girl squirts when I'm pounding her, not just oral. We have four sheet sets, two waterproof mattress pads (which kinda suck cuz they can make you sweat) and several absorbent pads that go under the sheet. We try to make the bed with the pads there so that next time we don't have to worry about it. But yes, changing the sheets in the middle of the night is just one of the things you do when you are with a squirter.

12. Haha the classic wet spot sleeping situation.
    I just finish up and lay on the dry side and pretend im too tired to move, real smoove like

13. Arghh
    Im too much of a pussy to drink from a pussy

14. Girls who squirt....are AMAZING!!!

15. I love me a good squirt. Catch it all in your chest hair and hit the showers. Thats what I do.

16. Mine creams like white goo,maybe cuz she's pregnant I dunno.
    We've been trying to figure out the squirting thing but I just can't get it. I dunno.

17. Fuck her outside on the lawn so u can water the grass when u make her squirt.

Or if u have one use a spare bedroom.

18. #20 DariaMorgendorffer, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    Eh..