Is flushing really that good?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james.wolverine97, Jan 2, 2015.

1. How do you know this? You haven't even grown yet

2. Maybe I will, what's it to do with you? does your dad or mother fund for the hosting of this forums/server?

I have had regular plants you know? for many years.

3. No, but your mom does though.

4. Children these days ha

5. Sure says the one that posts irrelevant comment to try and antagonize me and some what sound cool and jump on "bandwagon" going all bad ass on me, I can post threads if I want this is what this section of the forums is for and I don't remember being capped at posting threads.

6. Chill dude was only taking the piss, peace

7. I don't care, toodles. 

8. #28 hihl, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    You have had more attitude with people on these forums in the last week, then i have seen in the last month. Chill yourself or im gonna start flagging your posts. End    Of     Story
    You come on here asking for advice and when you say ABSOLUTELY STUPID SH*T
    of course people are going to troll the hell out of you.
    Grow up

9. #29 hihl, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    While cannabis smoke has been implicated in respiratory dysfunction, including the conversion of respiratory cells to what appears to be a pre-cancerous state [5], it has not been causally linked with tobacco related cancers [6] such as lung, colon or rectal cancers. Recently, Hashibe et al [7] carried out an epidemiological analysis of marijuana smoking and cancer. A connection between marijuana smoking and lung or colorectal cancer was not observed. These conclusions are reinforced by the recent work of Tashkin and coworkers [8] who were unable to demonstrate a cannabis smoke and lung cancer link, despite clearly demonstrating cannabis smoke-induced cellular damage.

Carcinogens cause cancer, marijuana kills cancer.

10. #30 james.wolverine97, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Flag my posts then, I'm not the one here causing problems, you're threatening me as if I care, read the first page and then come here talking nonsense to me, I've started a genuine topic and wanted to get a discussion going and get peoples opinion and you blame me lol? reevaluate the way you think.

11. If you want peoples opinions then listen to them, don't argue with them. If you don't agree with it keep your mouth shut and move on. Nobody is trying to sabotage you, just give advice. If you don't think it pertains to you, just don't argue. Its obvious your young and don't have a clue what your getting yourself into. So when you set there and argue with seasoned growers, hell even a person w/ only 1 grow, you're just costing yourself extra knowledge from people who have done this. There is not 1 set way to grow cannabis. You've been on enough threads to see that. I highly doubt any of us grow exactly the same way. So if you don't like what someone says, do whatever you want, nobody is twisting your arm. Maybe you'll find the next big thing in growing. But don't dog on people for giving advice on tried and true methods. You're just hurting yourself from getting any further assistance. Nobody wants to help someone that argues every little detail.

12. Fair enough, I forgot people grow regular plants lmfao

13. #33 james.wolverine97, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    I asked for people opinions on a specific TOPIC, not "share with me what ever you want", not unnecessary feedback and irrelevant, this isn't general discussion lounge where you write whatever you want I mean humor or a little joke on the side or messing about I'm fine with but to start coming here and typing "must be trolling" or "trolol" is just not needed and if you think I'm not going to say anything you're dead wrong, it's same crap on other threads too, small percentage of this forums community think because they have expertise knowledge it's good to bash people with it and make them look weak/invulnerable and dumb, such as asking which CFL should I get and someone comments "get hids dude"  

14. Nobody is giving you unnecessary info.....like I said if you don't like it or don't think it applies to you, just don't do it. You make yourself appear as a troll with all the arguing, just ignore what you want to ignore, its easy watch this.....its time for me to ignore you. Nobody can force me to do jack shit I'm ignoring you because I'm an adult that thinks by myself......goodbye

15. This is the last thing im ever going to post to you after this im blocking you, you really need to grow up. Either take peoples advice with a grain of salt and listen to the experienced blades (im not one of them) or dont. It seems like you cant google anything cause you just smash around here with questions and when someone realizes you could have saved a Thread count on this forum just by going to google, of COURSE they are going to bash on you, get over yourself.

People telling you you need ventilation for your plants "No im not venting" asking "What happens if i have to call the cops!" use some logic in your life. You seem like another person that wants everything handed to him. Well then growing cannabis is not down your alley, cause you will have to deal with issues on your own from time to time and not go running to someone else to fix it for you.

You have asked some questions that just require LOGIC and a tiny bit of science.

Goodbye

16. #36 james.wolverine97, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    There's a difference between "advice" and irrelevance and bashing people if I ask about a particular subject I want to know about that, don't treat people like fools I already did my "research" hence why I posted this question to discuss my knowledge and test and see whether it needs correcting AGAIN as long as it's on the topic I asked. And good don't comment don't need your irrelevant troll dumb comments on the thread I'd rather get no replies from. Thank you :D, maybe I do have a logic ever think of that? and I applied my logic and what I know to my theory hence why I ASKED, a stupid question is the one that is never asked... toodles

17. Would you not just stop being an idiot dude, have a dube and chill out

18. Posts this:

Then this:

19. Lol if u actually took five minutes and read some of the info on this site you would realize this isnt a thread worthy question and the answers to your question can be found in many areas of this forum very easily

Party at my house

20. #40 james.wolverine97, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAHH FUCK YEAH! bump back up the conversation to cause and start again.