What do you think is The best hotel/motel room to smoke in? Any good smoking experiences in a hotel?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hey y'all. Yea I was sitting in the bathtub smoking a sweet this morning in a hotel room and I got to thinking that it was one of the beter rooms I've stayed in that seemed like a safe spot to smoke.
    It seems usuley one way or another if you smoke in a room, the smoke will make its way out to the hallway and you can smell it.
    Last night we stayed in a embassy suites room and this room had a bathroom in the middle and this is where the "return air duct" was for the air circulation/heating system.
    So I put a towel under the crack in the front door, turned the AC on, closed the bathroom door and I smoked in the bathroom. I tried blowing the smoke into the return air duct so it would get sucked out of the room.
    I got high. And I ate breakfast.
    I came back and the room didn't really smell, it was already a smoking room, and the bathroom didn't smell bad either
    I like the rooms that have their own individual heating systems. I stayed in a old hotel once that everyone shared the heating. I smoked in the bathroom and security told me you can smell the weed everywhere lol

I also like la quinta, motel 6 types where you can park in front of your room

2. Most hotels will either fine you or call the cops on you. There is really no good way to smoke safely in your room. I just usually go out into my car or just stand outside if i am at a hotel. Now if the hotel is a smoking room and they are on the crappier end, getting away with smoking will be easier.

3. Rent a suite in vegas and you can do whatever you want in it, leave the door wide open if you want to

4. Maybe since it was a smoking room the cig smell covered up most of the weed smell. Also people who are around weed all the time are less sensitive to the smell, so maybe you didn't pick it up. Ive vaped in hotel rooms but id never risk smoking in one.

5. Fuck, I got fined $200 in a hotel once. I usually would only smoke in the bathroom blowing it into the vent but I guess this time I hotboxed it lmfao
    Not really 'fined', they just took my security deposit. 

6. Bates

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Well for the most part we will always smoke in the car, that's one reason why I like drive ups, so I can smoke and keep an eye on my room. But this time it was a smoking room. I stood outside and smoked also. But I felt shady for some reason doing that though, so I like sitting in the car instead.

8. Yea I see those little cards everywhere, it's annoying lol. I love how some of those snobbier hotels will insist on having a credit card, I will offer them a 300 deposit, yet they refuse the cash and want a credit card so I will give them a prepaid card that has less then $10 on it lmao

9. Man I'm sure that has happened in the past. I burnt some popcorn in the microwave last time to cover the smell. I'm pretty sure it worked because you could still smell the popcorn the next morning

10. Does that work? That would be awesome!
    And they won't take cash? I used to book a nice hotel for me and girlfriend when I went to visit her and they would always take cash for the 200 deposit.

11. Well I use Amex serve cards. I always pay cash upfront. As far as deposits, when The front desk would insist on Cards, they won't charge it, but have it on file whatever the fuck that means.i also use the card to book online in some cases nine is cheaper then in person

I stayed at a durry inn a couple weeks ago, I paid cash, but they required a $5hold on a credit card, even when I offered them a deposit of whatever amount they wanted. I guess with them, it is a corporate policy and every hotel does it.
    Other hotels don't have corporate policy's like that, like I Know the holiday inn isn't like that

A lot of times I think it is the front desk clerk who decides on a deposit because i Have stayed in the same holiday inn a few times and some clerks make me leave a deposit and different clerks doesn't.

12. #12 HiddenReality, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    I've only had the opportunity to do it twice. This most recent time it was an extended stay hotel. Pretty small but it had a kitchenette with a little baby 2 burner stove and a full sized fridge / microwave, so it was decent. It was on the 3rd of 3 floors, the smoking floor, and I smoked a fat joint to the face with no precautions and was fine. Well the phone did ring and I put that shit out real quick liek oh shit oh shit but they were just calling to ask if everything was to my liking lol. Did the same thing every night for the next week. No probs, no fines. I always had a cig lit at the same time. 

Edot: Forgot to mention there was no hallways, the door to each room was outside / on a balcony thing. Idk why it's so hard to explain. But yeah.

13. I stayed at a extended stay once, for about two months. Smoked everyday and I never had any problems. The room always smelled like weed. Luckily they had good suction in the hallways. One day I blew some smoke out in the hallway, went outside for a second, came back and no smell until I opened my door. Idk I think the extended stay people seemed cool. Breakfast wasn't good though lol

14. The Cliff House in Morrison, Colorado right next to Red Rocks Amphitheater. 8 rooms in an old home where 420 and 710 are encouraged. People meet every night in the common areas and toke up...very awesome!

15. Thanks for the idea. We are thinking about driving up to co for a couple of weeks. I want to buy some weed legally and take the kids to see and play in the snow....I think it would be win win for everyone

16. To me hotel always means hotbox the bathroom :smoking: There is always a way to deal with the smell.

17. Don't be surprised if you are not terribly impressed with the buds....the tourist market is offered mass produced bud with very quick drying and curing techniques! Not the loved, nurtured buds you find from the Connoisseur growers in our state! I would concentrate on concentrates! Lol

:laughing:

19. i was a day removed from getting caught in a Holiday Inn Express. We hotboxed the whole room one night, with no problems.  But i remember being paranoid about it.

Then sure enough the next day, my friend (who had actually arranged the room since he worked there) reported that there were cops in the hotel or something and everyone got in trouble.   

The other kid who actually had all the weed in a duffle bag up in the room got arrested.  Never heard from him again.

20. Days Inn always works. Ive never gotten in trouble though for smoking in a hotel room no matter how nice it was. You just gotta make sure you dont smoke before house keeping or checkout time and that the smoke is not seeping into the hallway.