Stealth Micro LED PC grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NinjaBuds, Jan 2, 2015.

1. i use a full line of botanicare. Give it some liquid karma it will be happier in the heat in case u have another spike. trial pint size for 8 dolars

2. Bad news today. turns out its a hermi... Just as it was starting to look good... looking at buying some fem C99 what you guys think?

3. #63 smokeymcdoodles, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    pics of the hermie? grow that ladies man out...

4. Dude, fuck it! grow out that hermie! just pick off the male genitalia, worst come to worst you have a few extra seeds.

Just read through the whole grow btw, getting really fascinated by micro grows the last few days. Never even heard of or seen that mainlining method being done :O but you pulled it off pretty well first time round! when i saw the pic of the seedling pretty much chopped in half, I was like "this is some unorthodox shit man! he done gone killed that plant!". But shit, it actually turned out really well! definatly going to try that method myself.

Hope you definatly continue this style of growing, fascinating stuff.
    [​IMG]

AAAAW damn! didn't think bout that. Was just thinking don't want to contaminate my box with pollen so.... I chucked it[​IMG]

Thanks man! Had a few uncontrollable challenges in this grow, but it did look like it was shaping up to look really good. I think this technique is a winner http://www.growweedeasy.com/mainlining-nugbuckets it has only been developed fairly recently. I felt it would be a great idea to use in a micro grow, let the plant mature, shape it to your grow space, keep it compact and maximize yield. [​IMG]  

Good news tho, Manged to score some AK-47 seeds yesterday, that I'm going to try germinate. Not sure how viable they are but hey beggars cant be choosers[​IMG] . I will veg them in my box but AK-47 is way to skunky to grow in my room. Going to have to find a suitable outdoor location to flower them [​IMG]