God is a failure

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by g0pher, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Both are crutches Imo

2. Satan manipulates your will and God allows choice. God lets you live life the way you see fit and forgives you of mistakes that we are bound to make. The devil only lies and takes advantage of people's weakness. But I can see it from both sides. The devil has done nothing to me so why should I hate him. Would I really be burning in hell or would I just be following a new set of rules with a specific type of people. There's to much unknown. The bible is a book created on earth by humans 2000 years ago, by people who are destine to sin. It's far fetched but also internal, the beliefs of God are with in us as we are humans that thrive off emotions. There is so little we know in this world, for all you know where living jn a box. We need to stop focusing on difference and start focusing on what unites and brings us together.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #TeamVoldemort

wait, which book in the series was this thread about?

4. I think Chamber of Secrets?

5. Paradise lost

-yuri

6. God failed ? He allowed you to pose this statement did he not ?

What he didn't do, was give you the power to judge.
    You have failed God. Period.

7. Its alright, God feels the same way about op :smoking: :bongin:

There are more sinners in the world than there are Christians, more people are going to hell

His perfect plan did not work, Satan is a more successful recruiter than he is

God is like a general with a weak battle strategy, his enemy is always winning 

9. Christians are sinners just like the rest of the world. Every human is a sinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Satan is a state of mind, it is ones conscious thought manifested of physical form.

Man created the thought of satan to better high light and deliver purpose to ancient stories.

To control mankind, lifes instruction manual to live by if you will. Do not deviate from the path or else ! Look.. But don't touch. Touch ! But don't taste, Taste but don't swallow! Creating peace and order where once only chaos existed.

You see, the truth of the matter is, we know nothing of life after death, other than the teachings from those gifted enough to see. Not those gifted enough to fool the weak of mind, creating words and stories that instill fear and hatred in all. We allow ourselves the arrogance to believe that we as mere human beings, can self annoint, we can declare ourselves men and women of God, attempting to describe the afterlife, and guide ones journey to arrive at this glorious destination. It is ridiculous.

Don't fear satan, fear what actions in this life echo your eternal learnings.

Satan is a state of mind, it is ones conscious thought manifested of physical form.

Well, seeing as ALL of one's experiences in life are, as a matter of fact, states of mind, even one's experience of other human beings... does that mean all of existence, i.e., the physical world, trees, houses, other people, satan, etc., is merely a manifestation or, form, fashioned and instantiated solely by my states of mind? Solipsism much? Are you a solipsist, my friend?

Man created the thought of satan to better high light and deliver purpose to ancient stories.

Is the enemy, i.e., satan, a creation of man's thought, or God's?

Lol, where the hell (pun intended) are you getting these statistics?? I'm still wondering......

P.S.
    You never responded to post #32, friend. Just a heads up.

13. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Satan (i.e., the adverse) is a necessary creation deriving from TWO actual [/SIZE]invariables[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] of existence: [/SIZE]God [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]and [/SIZE]Freedom[SIZE=14.3999996185303px].[/SIZE]

I'll paste a response i made to dokc:

More people are going to hell than in heaven. Jesus himself said so:

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few” (Matthew 7:13–14). 

The narrow way is the way of the godly, and the broad way is the way of the ungodly

Someone else asked Jesus, “Lord, will those who are saved be few?” He replied, “Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able” (Luke 13:23–24).

No need for a time machine here, if you reject Christ, you're going to hell, that's the rule

15. #55 Elem3nt17, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015

Yes but why give us free will, if his stated desire is for our love and worship, why not just make us autonomous drones who bow at his feet? Instead he creates us giving us the power of choice and free will then burns us for all eternity if we do not comply to his will.

I'm not saying that I dont believe in or reject the christian god, but he does sounds a little egotistical.

16. Correct, ones experiences are purely a state of mind.
    Satan is manifested, God as you believe is manifested.
    Yes, trees are a state of mind, if it were not for the current spectrum of light they would appear purple in colour, you are being tricked into seeing them green and so you believe trees are green.

You speak as a man possessed by the fear of God you have had instilled in you. I pity your mindset as you are closed, closed to believing in one truth, if it is truth at all. You have been lead blindly to a destination and you still don't know where you are, is that truth or fiction my friend ?
    You see the world as good and bad with no in between, you look at life as planned and pre-ordained as if there is a path and he knows the truth. You have forgotten of your own free will, you listen to men and women who preach "the word of God" and you swallow their thought whole heartedly, where is your mind and your free will. You given yourself to an idea, an idea created by one before you and now you preach it as your own, you are like a student memorising text with no knowledge of application, you my friend are blind.

How you can see, if your eyes are closed ? How can you blindly believe that Jesus will save you and all one need do is to confess ones sin to a man ???? This is ridiculous, pray seven times a day because it is written ?

These are the same men and women who use religion as a shield to allow themselves to deceive and be deceived, to work the evil ways they know best, hidden in a supposed "book of God"

Religion is the opiut for the masses, and you my friend are extremely high.

Peace.

17. God is not the failure at all. Man is, we are born into sin..and this sinning over time leads us to hell with Satan. Confess your sins. Pray and commit to god. Live like Jesus would.

18. We all have free will.. either serve god or dont. I do, and for that, I wont perish. My physical body may die but my soul will live on.

People get mad at god because of all the suffering in this world.. believe me, 70 - 80 years of this life is nothing compared to what awaits you when you pass over.

IMO, Life is all one big test . To see how much you can take and still have faith afterwards. Keep your faith and youll be rewarded with everlasting life.. loose your faith and you'll.. well, you know the rest.

19. Eh, they had to think of some way to explain It back then....and this was the best they could do....to explain human nature and the way things happen...

Doesn't mean God doesn't  exist.....just not in a box....

.....for some the Christian view is all they can understand...they are literal.

Man made religion. ughh

20. God is the truth and the only truth

❤️