Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you stick 2 papers together??

• Please log in to reply

KR3W45

KR3W45

Mastermind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts
yeah so i want to know how you stick 2 papers together to roll a double long.. ive heard of using honey but then i also heard that smoking honey is bad for you.. so let me hear what you guys have to say. :smoking: Jeeaa

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
just lick the end and stick them together. Or you can take a glue strip off a 3rd paper and stick them using that. Or just by a king size joint paper.

smoked stoopid

smoked stoopid

11 years and burnin'

• Old School
  • 988 posts

just lick the end and stick them together. Or you can take a glue strip off a 3rd paper and stick them using that. Or just by a king size joint paper.

the only two words you needed...:rolleyes:

lick em n stick em

KR3W45

KR3W45

Mastermind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts
jea ive treid that many times and they end up peeling apart, except where the glue edge is, when im trying to roll it. i duno i guess i need to try harder.. :smoking:

GreyArea

GreyArea

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
Stick them together overlapping about 1cm using the bit of glue on the lower one. Then, here is the secret.....

Take a 3rd risla and fold it in half along it length so that the glue strip is outside. Now dampen half the glue strip and glue the rizla into the overlap between the first two - then immediately but carefully peel out the folded risla and stick the two other papers back together with the glue it leaves behind. It is easy once you get the hang of it. Make the 3rd risla quite damp so that it peels away easily. I use this all the time and it works realy well, you can then role up real long ones without them falling appart in the middle :D

Cheers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users