• Jan 29 2007 09:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Mastermind

• KR3W45
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

yeah so i want to know how you stick 2 papers together to roll a double long.. ive heard of using honey but then i also heard that smoking honey is bad for you.. so let me hear what you guys have to say. :smoking: Jeeaa
Replies (4)

• Smoker

• Mr.NiceGuy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:42 PM

just lick the end and stick them together. Or you can take a glue strip off a 3rd paper and stick them using that. Or just by a king size joint paper.

• 11 years and burnin'

• smoked stoopid
  • Old School
  • 988 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:44 PM

just lick the end and stick them together. Or you can take a glue strip off a 3rd paper and stick them using that. Or just by a king size joint paper.

the only two words you needed...:rolleyes:

lick em n stick em

• Mastermind

• KR3W45
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

jea ive treid that many times and they end up peeling apart, except where the glue edge is, when im trying to roll it. i duno i guess i need to try harder.. :smoking:

• GreyArea
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Stick them together overlapping about 1cm using the bit of glue on the lower one. Then, here is the secret.....

Take a 3rd risla and fold it in half along it length so that the glue strip is outside. Now dampen half the glue strip and glue the rizla into the overlap between the first two - then immediately but carefully peel out the folded risla and stick the two other papers back together with the glue it leaves behind. It is easy once you get the hang of it. Make the 3rd risla quite damp so that it peels away easily. I use this all the time and it works realy well, you can then role up real long ones without them falling appart in the middle :D

Cheers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users