Your favorite way to vaporize?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by grassrocks, Jan 1, 2015.

1. #41 lwien, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015

I kinda miss my PD days.   The stem would only hold .025gr.   That's a 6th of what your reasonable capacity for a vape is and out of that super small amount, I could get 5 hits with two of them cloud producing.   

2. I would have bought it from you without doubt, dieing to expeirence the magical PD.

As far as portables go I think .15 is pretty average you can get great results with even less, I cant really think of too many that hold significantly less.I know the firewood holds about .05

Yeah, I know.   With portables, most like bigger bowls so they don't have to reload when on the go.

4. Agreed... the fine finish grind is key.  The more surface area the better the vape provided its not dust that drops through the screen lol.

5. cool wood grain... is it real?

6. Man almost seems like a "hot" battery?  Given the fix resistance of the screen you shouldn't be able to ever flame up a mf so easy?  I would check the voltage of your battery or maybe by another ni-cad AA... can get them at radio shack or Walmart for that matter.  Good quick easy trouble shooting trick if you cant improve with technique.  I don't have a PA either but if you can vary them temperature with it it might be worth picking one up so you can run lower temperatures?

7. I would like to be able to vary temperature.  What is a PD?  Is it discontinued?

Purple Days
    Yes

9. My fav way to vaporize is inhale and hold method lol sorry but you walked right into it. Not a fan of pen vapes Im lovin the flowermate v5.0s portable dry herb vape atm.

10. I think I'm over the MFLB.  It requires loading a lot of herb and it seems to burn the herb too.  It's just too touchy.

Which good vape has a temp control and would allow me to load a very small amount of herb?

I've had my MFLB for over 4 years and never combusted once.    

Maybe a quality control issue.

No, I think it's more of an issue of technique.

14. That could be but I don't really want to be locked in to taking a certain kind of drag in a certain kind of way.  The thing is really touchy.

15. I have read that the MFLB is one of the tougher vapes to learn how to use well. Something here to keep in mind when you choose a vaporizer. That is if you plan on using it with anybody, is how easy, or hard is it going to be to teach everybody the proper method whenever you vape with somebody new. Again just thinking out loud over here. 

16. #56 hitops, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    It will burn it if you let the herb touch that exposed heating element in chamber. I would checkout the flower mate v5.0s that version has 3 temp settings & you can load small or big up to you. Battery life will be much longer than the MFLB also. The flowermate has 2+ hrs battery life. Make sure you get the 5.0s it has 3 temps the version 5.0 without s at end wont have 3 temps to choose from. If your not worried about portable get a desktop unit. Good luck.

17. The heating element is not directly exposed to the botanicals in the mflb unless you have a ripped screen which the company would warranty. I've always found my mflb rather easy to use. I've never combusted once and if you get someone new to vaping just go by what the manual states. Hold the battery for five seconds start a slow draw and continue til your lungs are almost full then release the battery and clear the chamber. I love my mflb for the fact I can pick it up hit it in under 10 seconds then put it down and continue what I'm doing without wasting herbs.

18. That's true it wont if you only hold battery in for 5 seconds and don't have the lungs of a bong smoker. Meaning take a massive not super slow hit-draw from the vape. All while keeping your herb off the screen that covers element. Not the devices fault user error it's all in the technique with the MFLB. I have only seen one malfunction or combust inside chamber and the above was taking place.

How in the hell do you keep the herb off the screen and being that it is a conduction based vape, even if you could, why would you want to?

Maybe I misunderstood what you said.    Could you reword that?

20. Same here, how would you keep the herb off of the screen?

Also if I don't take a slow hit, the herb swirls all around inside the chamber.  Has anyone else seen that?