What is the best/craziest thing you ever found?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by spliffhitter77, Jan 1, 2015.

1. "Hey man thank you for the tour poke, you have a nice family, I really like your house, btw, what's the deal on the rotting human head in your living room dude?"

:laughing:

2. I went to Walmart to buy shit I don't need and found this....

Is that what I think it is?

Attached Files:

3. Found a dime bag of coke in a parking lot once. It was at night. Needless to say it was a great night

4. I found myself in rock-and-roll baby! Rock on motherfuckers

5. Found like 300 - 500 dollars rolled up in a rubber band at school.

6. I found an old .38 while hiking recently. Kinda rusted so I'm not trying to fire it but it seems like everything still works

7. well I found a slinky in my stash box, to this day I have no clue how it got in there, or why it was in there..

8. i thought you were joking at first! Smmfh

9. id say it is! Walmart be know N the puff crowd be dropping some hot dollars

10. It couldn't possibly be a dragon fly...

11. i thought you were talking about puff the magic dragon for a minute. Pffffftttt

12. Probably should turn that in to the police just in case. Was it somewhere hard to get at?

13. My brother & I once found $40 on the sidewalk. If I remember correctly we bought a $20 sack of smoke & probably spent the other $20 on food or beer, can't remember ha.

14. #34 Crapping Bear, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    So, I didn't find this (it found me..at a Pantera show in Denver) It was a joint.. that caused temperary blindness before exhaling the second puff. Was it laced with hash oil? I don't know; but that shit was crazy. It made me weak in the knees. I couldn't see anything except white; and I almost fell over. I've come across some pretty potent stuff in California. Stuff that came close. But never anything quite as strong as the weed I smoked that day.

15. I found an iphone walking home from my friends one day.

16. I found a brown paper bag of weed behind a wall n a old house we were tearing down. Its was horrible but a good story to tell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum