First Time Grower DWC - Blue Treacle Auto Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Watergunz, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Definitely will take a look at them both, I certainly learned a few things from your first grow journal.

2. Just glad to pass along the knowledge man

3. I purchased a USB Microscope 50x a week ago and received it today. Here are some pictures I took messing around with it. Hope you guys like them, they aren't the best.

Following images are from my beautiful lady "Blue Treacle Auto"

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      768.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      488.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      461.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      427.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      727 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      404.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      496.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      809.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Lookin awesome

5. Thanks dude!

6. No problem I like them close ups

7. LED light: So I modified my LED light, I replaced my red's and blue's with warm, neutral, and cool LED diodes.

Blue Treacle Auto: is growing like crazy, those buds are just not appearing. The root ball looks awesome by the way.

Sour Diesel: Very healthy, my sour has been suffering from root slime which I can finally say is gone! Thanks too a lot of research I've been doing which lead me to Dutch Master Gold Zone Root Conditioner.

Sour Clone: I created a nutrient solution I have been feeding her which she has been responding to amazingly.

Attached Files:

8. #48 Deleted member 830888, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    Sorry guys but cannabis does not grow calyxes.  There is no such thing as a calyx on a cannabis plant: it is all solid flower.  Observe.

So sorry to Paul Tokin' and everybody else who is full of it.

By the way.. No offense GoldGrower: I appreciate your help but it's a fact that cannabis doesn't have some useless green plant matter below its buds on every nug like regular flowers do.

Attached Files:

9. Lets reiterate this shall we.. 1422331882555.jpg

10. Remeber thats an insect pollinated flower cannabis is a wind pollinated flower

11. #51 Deleted member 830888, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    Hmm so there ARE calyxes on cannabis plants!!

That's interesting because I never saw anything like that on my plant.  But oh well.

Perhaps the calyx disappears after the bud develops?  Because there was nothing of the sort on my harvested plant and I plucked it right out of the ground untouched.  Solid flower.

Oh well.  Gonna have to be more careful next time I guess.

Oh, and make no mistake that on Tokin' Daily he was pointing at solid colas and talking about calyxes.  *shrug*

12. Yea im not 100% sure how it works myself im thinking the thing that the pistils come out of is the calyx and when u have a bunch together in a group they call it a flower I could be wrong and who knows if what any of us know about the plant is actually what the parts are called remeber people made up science - science makes up words that are then passed on and sometimes changed to fit other peoples meanings

13. Blue Treacle

Attached Files:

14. Update: Purchased a new light MarsHydro 300-Watt LED (170-180) True Watts

Attached Files:

15. Hope it works out for you looks good bro

16. Thanks bro, I hope it does also -fingers crossed-

17. #57 Watergunz, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    Update: Changed light cycle to 18/6 as of today (02/06/2015).

Previous light cycle was 16/8.
    Starting from 5:00AM to 9:00PM.

Changed to 4:00AM to 10:00PM.

Hope I don't mess anything up by doing this.

18. Forgot to mention I added an extension of 1.5' ft to my grow tent.
    I've been suffering from a heat issue which forced me to create exhaust holes to relieve some heat caused with the new Marshydro 300 watt LED light. I clean up dead leaves daily, I think it's because of the heat stressing out my baby girl. Hopefully she pulls through.

Attached Files:

19. I'm beginning to worry about my Blue Treacle Auto, I'm around 2 months and 1 week into this grow and the buds are just not forming like they should. Pistils are changing from white to orange and then to brown.

My bottom branches have pistils that are super small and have dried up and died.

I switched to flowering nutrients about a week ago.I also implemented a more aggressive nutrient regimen to hopefully help with the current issue (no buds forming). Such as a higher dosage of FloraMicro, FloraBloom, Liquid KoolBloom, FloraBlend, and Cal-Mag Plus.

I have noticed since I added the new light she has been drinking a LOT of water and has stretched a bit towards the light.

Anyone have any insight on what's going on ?

Attached Files:

20. Side by side of the stretch.

Attached Files: