First Time Grower DWC - Blue Treacle Auto Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Watergunz, Jan 1, 2015.

1. DSCN2083.JPG Same plant I week ago.

2. week 4

Attached Files:

3. #304 helion, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    Sick ass bud you produced man! Amazing job at your first grow. I hope my first grow turns out half as well. Please follow my attic adventure!

Btw... are you going to be getting a bigger LED? I think you can shove more wattage in that tent man!

4. Thanks dude, I couldn't have done it without this great community helping me throughout the grow. You will do great at your first grow I hang out in http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1330628-jumpers-jam.html. If you have any questions, myself and the group of members in there will help you out for sure. At the moment I cant go any bigger with LED but I definitely plan too! The house I use has very bad electrical wiring and if I plug in anything extra the lights go out. It sucks but its just a temporary set back in my plans.

5. Im having the exact same issue. I need to figure out how to re-rout another electrical outlet up to my attic...

6. Extension cord

7. I think there is a seperate line running up there that feeds one single bulb. I wonder if I can slap an outlet to that connection... otherwise I would drop an extension cord down through the drywall and plug it in an outlet in my main closet...

8. U can tty that just.make sure u don't exceed the max it can handle

9. The extra outlet I just need for a small veg tent with two small led's and 4 inch inline fan, a water pump, maybe a small fan... 

10. U can try it just dont over load ot