First Time Grower DWC - Blue Treacle Auto Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Watergunz, Jan 1, 2015.

1. yea flowering has 3 stages, kinda

the slowly growing all the time stage

the 1st swell about 1/3rd to 1/2 of way in

and 2nd swell rite at end :)

2. That thing is a TREE!!!!

3. #203 Watergunz, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Few pics from this morning.

Attached Files:

4. Fuckim.monster dude awesome job glad u didnt.give up on her

5. Thank you jumper!

6. 1st pic looks like she needs more calcium

otherwise looking good :)

7. #207 Watergunz, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    You think so? I'll add some more cal-mag. Thanks dude!

8. Update: Here's some pics.

Attached Files:

9. G`day from Australia Watergunz,

I am also a new grower and I am growing the blue treacle as well, I am growing in soil outdoors, will post some pics next couple of days, your plant looks beautiful, thanks for sharing, will be following. 

10. Thanks dude, no problem at all - Pleasure to have you!

11. #211 tucker2468, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Hi, here is my Blue Treacle auto pics taken 29/03, she is 33 days from breaking the surface, she is 53cm tall and every node has put out 3 leaves lol and she hasn`t shown sex yet! The medium is Seedling mix with added cow manure, it seems to be healthy and growing but no signs of sex yet, the seed was feminised so hoping I have a female, what do you guys think? and the little one at the back is a Pakistan Ryder 7 days old.

Attached Files:

12. Look really good dude, mines had a rough start if you read through the grow journal. I definitely learned a lot of important information from the great people who stopped in my thread. I hope you learn something from this journal also!  

13. Hi mate, yes that is why I joined from reading your journal, she had a rough start but the knowledge you have gained and shared is priceless! It is just amazing the amount of flowering! what is the smell like?

14. She has a small hint of blueberry for sure, I've also used General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus which made the smell a bit too strong.

15. Hey guys I'm wondering if I should start flushing my baby girl already, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

16. dunno hows the trichs looking

at a guess id say she got another filling out stage, but trichs is the key :)

I don't flush coz im bottled organic, but I start feeding plain water when trichs about 5% amber then chop at 20% amber (about 10-14 days)

im guessing dwc would work the same way

17. Nah you got time yet bud

18. Thanks guys

19. #219 Watergunz, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    These are what my lower bud sites are looking like (very small, drying up, and dying). Anyone know the cause or how to prevent this from happening in the future? This is what gave me the impression it was time to flush.

Attached Files:

20. #220 Watergunz, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    So I decided to clean my rubber air stone tubes. Reason I decided to do this is because I felt like the air bubbles were beginning to diminish slowly. I took some hot water in a bowl and put some vinegar (Thanks jumper! Still works dude!) Which removed the mineral deposits almost instantly. I also think I discovered an issue along the way. I might have root slime, I think - It could also just be dead roots.
    Just in case, I added an aggressive dose of dutch master root conditioner to my reservoir, hopefully it will help me out.

Attached Files: