Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First weed n hash blunt of 2015

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The real spliff shady, Jan 1, 2015.

1. The first weed blunt with hash rolled and smoked in 2015. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420089232.002325.jpg

2. Jesus christ you couldn't have rolled a worse blunt 

3. Looks like a fucked up piece of beef jerky lol jkjk

4. Get some rolling practice bro...

5. I roll better when I'm not drunk out of my face, but ye could use a lil drunk rolling practice I guess ha ha

6. Those back woods are a pain in the dick to roll. Looks better than what I could have done with those things.

7. Respect I'm sure you could do better tho I was mashed. The blunt actually opened up when we were tryna smoke it. I can already tell this is gunna be a good year (sarcasm)

8. I expected to see bud, not shitty tobacco leaf! Who the hell uses tobacco anymore?!

9. People who still smoke blunts...theres nothing wrong with them

I prefer swishers or dutch masters myself OP. Havent tried a backwoods cuz I hear they're harder to roll and are a harsher smoke (cuz the tobacco leaf)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. glad to see use of backwoods, but sad to see that turd lol. irregardless, though backwoods do have a learning curve, theyre worth it.

11. I see phuncky feel tips in the background why not use it for the blunt?

12. Man I would have killed to smoke that shit ^^ My new year was weedless, even worse ppl were smoking all around me :( Also fucked up my ankle (ripped ligament) 5 min into new year 

13. Dont look like the best rool, but if its backwoods who cares, it'll hit regardless.

14. Nice nice. My first hit of the year will be in a couple of wewks or so ^_^

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 The real spliff shady, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Regardless*

And yea my friends put me onto backwoods a couple years ago. I don't smoke blunts to often but when I do they are backwoods. Lol but yea I was drunk out of my mind too so you can't expect it to be my best roll

16. #16 The real spliff shady, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    There was a phunky feel tip in ther along with some OG kush n a snake of Mazaar el sheriff hash. If you guys want pics I styll have a lil of that bud n hash left.