First organic grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Edward teach, Jan 1, 2015.

1. are you doing a journal?

2. Okay been busy today got the fan hole cut got the fan just need to wire it up then alls good

3. Picture update.

Attached Files:

4. No. I probably should. I'm just growing one Aurora Indica in a box. Nothing that will bedazzle the amazing growers here. Keeping notes and photos though.

5. Your babies look like they've perked up. They look pale but I suspect it's the photos not the plants

6. yeah you should tho and you good get help if you need it
    thank you Yeah I have the flash on

7. Fan in place and all hooked up

Attached Files:

8. If you get Eco-scraps make sure it's compost not garden soil. The bags look nearly the same

9. Alright have to work today so I'll try when I get off tonight
    Pic update they are still asleep

Attached Files:

10. Pic update they are asleep

Attached Files:

11. So temps have gone down and are staying steady at 80.

12. Picture update tp the biggest one got rid of two that were looking the worst hope that helps some and made some butter last night pretty good nice body stone. I'll be ordering from bas this payday and getting pumice and worm power. About to smoke a blunt and relax before I have to go to work tonight hope everyone has a good day :)

Attached Files:

13. Anyone have an idea what's causing this?

Attached Files:

14. Looks like nute burn. Did you "cook" your soil for 3-4 weeks to let the beneficial bacteria come alive? Im pretty sure this is the result from not cooking your soil mix.

15. #78 Sativa Scotty, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Did this germinate on 12/31? If so you should have at least 3 sets of leaves. Show us some pics of your others. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422143254.868372.jpg
    This is after 18 days. It's in a solo cup and it was stressed from an emergency transplant. I had mine in EWC/peat/perlite. It became rock hard after the first watering so I TP'd it removing as much soil off the roots as possible and put it in seedling mix with a dash of kelp. JohnDoe may be right. Seedlings really need zero nutes while roots are established. The above pic soil is sterile of nutes except a teaspoon of kelp

16. no amendments there not ready as baby's the EWC has all they need. They get potted up to an amended soil mix. Then called graduates 1 gal. Totally different mix.

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

17. that was just my base mix nothing added to that.I'm letting my soil cook