First organic grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Edward teach, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Yeah the lights hung the Temps are sitting around 80 83 I plan on cutting a hole in the corner and venting to my room could I have the intake under that like maybe 3 feet down I only have wall on one side of the door that I can cut through

2. If the set up necessitates that. Other wise the opposite side low as you can go. Other side high as you can go. See if you can get the temp to drop a little.

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

3. I used some organic top soil,compost,quality ewc,sphagnum peat moss and some small lava rock for my base soil

4. yeah I don't have any room to cut on one side of the closet I post a pic so you know what I mean.

5. See it stops where that strip runs down the wall

Attached Files:

6. And on the right side I have enough room to cut holes

Attached Files:

7. #30 mrsilly, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  8. alright I'm going to try and see if I can get to it tomarrow idk tho I'll probably be shoveling snow all day . Thank you for all the help man.

9. We live in Indiana.

10. Didn't get to it yesterday ended up shoveLing snow for 10 hours gotta be back to work at 6 30 this morning this is really messing with me I work nights where do you live?

11. You will hate me. So Ca. It will be 75 today. Grew up in Boston first 29 years. Moved to Cali 30 years ago. Swore I would never shovel snow again.

Now worries man you got the rest of your life to get to things. The plants will keep growing without you. Hardest thing to learn when growing.
    LIFTA. I keep checking on you no worries have a good rest

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

12. oh man you are lucky I think its like -14 with wind chill right now. Boston how was it there? my girlfriend always wanted to move there man when I get the money im going someplace warm I haven't got the fan yet tomorrows payday so im going to just wait plus I have to be back to work at 6 tonight pic update in a bit

did you just pick up and move? or did you know someone in cali?

13. #39 mrsilly, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015