new girl doesnt like giving or receiving oral sex wtf do i do

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HiddenReality, Jan 1, 2015.

1. yeah so the first mistake in this is that i work with this girl. we work in different departments but our departments are adjacent to each other and i sit right in the front so she and many others walk right behind my station at break times etc so yea that's actually how we met anyway givin each other eyes and shit as she passed til i asked her out.

anyway i ended up askin her out a few weeks ago we been spendin a lot of time together at eahc others apartments goin to dinner or movies or malls havin sex and shit (about 5 times a week!) but the problem is as the title describes....she just woooont suck my dick and wont let me eat her out!! this is worrying. i love eatin some pussy just as much as the next guy could do it for hours lol and this girl is a fuckin california dime. she says she gets "grossed out" at the thought of a dick in her mouth and thinks getting ate out would "feel weird" and last time i tried she just kinda said no no no and had me make out with her / fuck instead. 

so yeah. what should i do man? should i just bite the bullet and accept that if i start a relationship with this girl that i wont be getting my dick sucked (which is one of my top 3 faovrite things in the world of course) and wont be eatin any poon (top 4)? i'm afraid just straight missionary / doggystyle fucking will get boring after a few months.  what would you do? 

2. That might get a little boring especially since sex can be such an important part of a relationship. I can see how she would be self conscious about you going down there because I used to be too. Talk to her about it and find out if she would ever be willing to compromise?

It could be that she is just shy and needs to break out a bit. Or maybe she's seriously grossed out at the thought of oral sex which really fuckin' sucks lol.

3. Well you seem to be a female so how would you want a dude to bring this up if he had to? I'm talking specifics lol what would you want him to say / do for this to change? Every time I try to talk to her about it she turns red and very quickly changes subject. 

4. 1) Get her high.

2) Hand her a popsicle.

3) Watch her suck it.

4) Ask her if you can get a turn next.

She needs to learn how to talk about this kinda stuff, if she is adult enough to decide to have sex she should be adult enough to talk about it. It might be uncomfortable, but if there is anybody that she can talk to about this shouldn't it be the person who is putting a body part inside of her?

I have known girls that will not do oral. They claim it is gross, and are terrified of getting cum in their mouths, and think it is just really unhygienic. I don't know their experiences, but I'm thinking maybe the guy was not clean and maybe had gross tasting spunk? I dunno, sometimes it just takes the first time to be really really bad for a girl to decide to never ever do that again.

And some girls just don't really want oral. The reasons can vary greatly. Once again, something to talk to her about. In some cases, with the right circumstance, you can make it happen. Just need her to tell you what that magic formula is. 

Good luck!

6. Ask her to save you some of her used panties so you can at least remember what that poon smells like.

7. Being a girl who used to say those things to guys, the problem is likely that she's insecure. She probably hasn't ever given a blowjob before, or if she has, she might have been bad (because it was her first time and let's face it, we all have to learn) and the dude she was with might not have been so patient or kind about it. You'll never know unless you get her to talk about it, but it sounds like insecurities. I wouldn't let a guy go down on me, or vice versa, for nearly a year after I had started having sex because I was scared I would suck (no pun intended), and then I didn't want to let them go down on me because I felt like they would expect it in return. I've met very few girls who legitimately won't suck dick because it "grosses them out"; I'm sure there are a few, but that might not be the real issue with her. 

8. #8 JetxLife86, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    Just put it in her back side hole already...

Haha, nah seriously just make sure she feels comfortable about it. Some chicks just feel that it's disgusting or 'slutty'...just be open about it but dont demand anything.

I remember when my first blow job came around, it was awkward bc the chick kept using teeth. Not the most comfortable feeling, but she got better at it.

9. Fuck her right in the pussy?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. How old is this female specimen?

11. I'd either dump her for a chick that is not afraid of oral sex, or i'd get one on the side. Good luck bro.

12. But raven...you are so pretty! What guy would not want see his ......

....hey OSS SHUT UP!!! Show some respect for a lady would ya?

But she is so pretty! I mean I would....

I SAID SHUT UP!!! You either shut that smart assed mouth of your right now or i swear i will ban you from GC forever!!

*Shuts up*

:laughing:

Oh, OSS. Your posts are always something to look forward to.  :p And thank you!

14. Man this shit is easy... you get it somewhere else or don't get it. You cant get head from a girl who doesnt give head

15. Sure ya can!  Just pinch 'er nose! :laughing:

16. LMFAOOO YOU HAVE ME DYING BRO OMFG

17. You know what you call a girl that doesn't do oral? Single..

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

18. #19 Sorrow, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

19. Sounds like you're already married to her. Get rid of her..